Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
In case everyone hasn't noticed, AKT is very much aware that certain people are leaking his content.
In fact, it's gotten so bad that his income from this season's sale has dropped by half compared to the previous season.
I have a feeling we may see AKT implementing stricter rules for content releases (like personally DM'ing his FANBOX/Patreon subscribers) sometime in the near future, so savor this moment while it lasts.

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
In case everyone hasn't noticed, AKT is very much aware that certain people are leaking his content.
In fact, it's gotten so bad that his income from this season's sale has dropped by half compared to the previous season.
I have a feeling we may see AKT implementing stricter rules for content releases (like personally DM'ing his FANBOX/Patreon subscribers) sometime in the near future, so savor this moment while it lasts.
Damn man

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
Someone suddenly started posting all Akt animations on R34video site 6 month ago. Expected that to cause some damage eventually

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
How would this affect us in this thread?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes