Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Leaks in public space = Akt will become aware of those = stricter policy on how he shares his stuff to decrease the chance of it leaking = harder to find his stuff and share it on this site(or any other)
I see. How does he currently release his videos to his subscribers? Not by directly PMing them the link? Why would this make it harder to share them? This entire thread already relies on the goodwill of people who buy the videos.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I see. How does he currently release his videos to his subscribers? Not by directly PMing them the link? Why would this make it harder to share them? This entire thread already relies on the goodwill of people who buy the videos.
He has a separate discord channel exclusive to FANBOX subscribers where he posts download links to his content.

JennyAleriza

Feb 8, 2022
Is AKT's official free video site down? The one where he shares a free video every now and then. I keep getting "connection timeout" every time i reload the page.

Xchoco

Oct 16, 2019
Is AKT's official free video site down? The one where he shares a free video every now and then. I keep getting "connection timeout" every time i reload the page.
It's been like that for since i first checked 2 weeks ago. Not sure why
AKT said on twitter: "A notice, because the server cost is too expensive and website maintenance is very troublesome, all sites have been shut down. This is the number of views and number of people on the main site in September. Although it seems to be quite a lot, it cannot be converted into cash. The website has been in negative territory. I also do the design and management of the revenue website by myself, but I am really too busy. I closed it down to reduce my burden, so in the future notification activities will be held on discord. I may reopen it if I have a chance, but at least not now." *translated from chinese with google

JennyAleriza

Feb 8, 2022
AKT said on twitter: "A notice, because the server cost is too expensive and website maintenance is very troublesome, all sites have been shut down. This is the number of views and number of people on the main site in September. Although it seems to be quite a lot, it cannot be converted into cash. The website has been in negative territory. I also do the design and management of the revenue website by myself, but I am really too busy. I closed it down to reduce my burden, so in the future notification activities will be held on discord. I may reopen it if I have a chance, but at least not now." *translated from chinese with google
I see. Thank you for the info.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes