Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
AKT said on twitter: "A notice, because the server cost is too expensive and website maintenance is very troublesome, all sites have been shut down. This is the number of views and number of people on the main site in September. Although it seems to be quite a lot, it cannot be converted into cash. The website has been in negative territory. I also do the design and management of the revenue website by myself, but I am really too busy. I closed it down to reduce my burden, so in the future notification activities will be held on discord. I may reopen it if I have a chance, but at least not now." *translated from chinese with google
He should've been told before making the website that the server cost/maintenance for what he is hosting is gonna be expensive. Which is why he should've still use third party links for his videos posts. Instead of allowing it to eating up his maintenance cost. Then slowly add videos directly attach to his site. So he can find a comfortable level for how much he can pay or if it even worth maintenance a website from that cost. Instead of guessing it and end up closing it down because the cost is way too high.

• Wow
Reactions: Ryiune and D3l

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
He should've been told before making the website that the server cost/maintenance for what he is hosting is gonna be expensive. Which is why he should've still use third party links for his videos posts. Instead of allowing it to eating up his maintenance cost. Then slowly add videos directly attach to his site. So he can find a comfortable level for how much he can pay or if it even worth maintenance a website from that cost. Instead of guessing it and end up closing it down because the cost is way too high.
It was a good attempt, though I'll give him credit for that. At the very least, AKT learned a thing or two about running a website.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It was a good attempt, though I'll give him credit for that. At the very least, AKT learned a thing or two about running a website.
It suck because all that work he put into that website was just thrown away by a amateur mistake.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes