5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pomp90

Jan 7, 2022

Sushang and Guinaifen free video on Twitter/X
If someone have a link for the HD video it would be great

Reactions: AryanSsR

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
Didn't mean for that comment to come off as a complaint, I just thought I was pointing out something kinda obvious lol Guinaifen's a cutie, so I have no issue with Akt doing more videos of her (or any of the other Star Rail girls for that matter, I'm still hoping for a Lynx video some day)

Reactions: D3l

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
because thats what sells more rn.
before it was nonstop genshin
I have no problems with Star Rail, but it's the reused body models and movements that peeved me with Akt's works. Before, I was excitedly waiting for his works to arrive (mostly APHO Bronya) but the more I watch, the more it becomes repetitive. It's getting dull.. It feels... "dry". Unlike before where he valued quality and what he wants to make, now it's just quantity and profits and you can see it in the latest works. I know he asked what people liked and most answered "girl on top" so we see a lot of them in the works but come on. I want variety. Then again, it's just me who's been a long-time viewer of his.

Last edited:

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I have no problems with Star Rail, but it's the reused body models and movements that peeved me with Akt's works. Before, I was excitedly waiting for his works to arrive (mostly APHO Bronya) but the more I watch, the more it becomes repetitive. It's getting dull.. It feels... "dry". Unlike before where he valued quality and what he wants to make, now it's just quantity and profits and you can see it in the latest works. I know he asked what people liked and most answered "girl on top" so we see a lot of them in the works but come on. I want variety. Then again, it's just me who's been a long-time viewer of his.
Same here. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed Akt reusing old animations. Just this season pack alone we have two short videos that are essentially the same animation with the same camera angle, ie. Charlotte and Guinaifen. Wish we had a femdom or footjob video instead to spice things up.

These days all I care are Akt's long videos because at least they offer some form of animation variety.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes