5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Icyaqueen

Sep 1, 2022
[ Subtitle ]

23S4 S Silverwolf Sub Pixeldrain

[ Sub ]

This one pretty hot...
----
I haven't done Furina sub since i haven't watch it yet. I'm still salty for losing 50/50 on her banner lol :KEK:
Thanks but this time i have a very small advice for you, you should timing only 1 black box to censor all the lines instead of doing individual for each lines :KEK: I guess you're doing the translation and censor at the same time so that's why but just in case. Peace

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks but this time i have a very small advice for you, you should timing only 1 black box to censor all the lines instead of doing individual for each lines :KEK: I guess you're doing the translation and censor at the same time so that's why but just in case. Peace
Damn you're right, I never though about that. I can just set the black bar end time to the last line end time, it really never cross my mind, lmao. Now the .ass file should look cleaner. Thank you for the advice.
I've update the silverwolf sub one with only one black bar...

Deus23

Aug 2, 2022
Hi guys, does anyone have the video of Kuki Shinobu with the bandits? It's a long video, I have it but divided into 3 parts.
try looking for it in rule 34 video site, I think it's there, it doesn't have EN translations tho

Reactions: D3l

lizharte

Apr 18, 2021
links are ded and im down bad for tingyun, can i ask for re-up please? any tingyun vid would do, thanks

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone have an up to date link folder for his works? Only going by op and it ends at the beginning by july =\

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Does anyone have this video? I have it, but it is divided into 3 parts and the audio is out of sync.

(Kuki Shinobu, 2022S3)

This video is in Rule 34, but only in 720p.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes