Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Revial

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone have this video? I have it, but it is divided into 3 parts and the audio is out of sync.

(Kuki Shinobu, 2022S3)

This video is in Rule 34, but only in 720p.
I have the files in 1440p which I personally audio synced back when they released because it bothered me so much.

Note: I'm no pro at this and had to meticulously learn how to do it frame-by-frame (yes, I had to compare the frame of penis-to-asscheeks-contact to the sound it made :)).

darkwinner

Jul 18, 2021
Can anyone make a torrent contain every videos of AKT up until now? I bought a USB and then move my collection into it and all the file got corrupted. Yeah that's suck. If anyone can do it I would be very grateful.
Here is a torrent with almost everything(there should be some videos that are missing, because i didnt like them) that akt has made without the newest silver wolf, (free) skirk, (free)hanya, since i forgot to put them in folder before making the torrent. I will remove the torrent in 2 days if you don't send message back that you are either downloading or have finished(or already have the files from somewhere else). For anyone else who might download while its up, the timeline is his message that he is done or not responding in 2 days. Hopefully this actually works since its my first time making a torrent and uploading it otherwise sorry for getting your hopes up. Message me if it doesnt so i remove the post and go back to lurking.

Jan 29, 2022
Here is a torrent with almost everything(there should be some videos that are missing, because i didnt like them) that akt has made without the newest silver wolf, (free) skirk, (free)hanya, since i forgot to put them in folder before making the torrent. I will remove the torrent in 2 days if you don't send message back that you are either downloading or have finished(or already have the files from somewhere else). For anyone else who might download while its up, the timeline is his message that he is done or not responding in 2 days. Hopefully this actually works since its my first time making a torrent and uploading it otherwise sorry for getting your hopes up. Message me if it doesnt so i remove the post and go back to lurking.
Thanks mate

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone know why some of the English file names have "R" at the end? "God Kiana R" for example. I'm putting together a torrent so I want to know if I should just remove the R if it serves no purpose. There are a ton of filenames with them.
Bruh 9kb/sec.... I guess i'll wait for the Op's update then
The problem's on your end "bruh".

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2022
Well i gave you the chance to get everything back since you were a great contributor a few months ago, so good luck collecting everything soldier o7, but im pulling my torrent out.
Yeah it's ok. Too many people download at the same time make it really slow. At some point it bugged out and stop downloading.

Knight19

May 10, 2020
rip guess I missed this

kid name w

Oct 2, 2019
Is anyone has AKT's Video archive ?
i used to have one but i accidentally deleted mine when i'm cleaning my pc's storage

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes