Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Can you make an archive with everything that is missing from the OP?
39.5GB

There you go, the entire archive of AKT.

I organized it by Game Name > Character name rather than putting it in a bunch of unnecessary folders, this way its easier for everyone + I didn't zip the folder cause I know some people wouldn't want to download 39GB worth of animations but only certain missing ones.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Mega 39.5GB

I organized it by Game Name > Character name rather than putting it in a bunch of unnecessary folders, this way its easier for everyone + I didn't zip the folder cause I know some people wouldn't want to download 39GB worth of animations but only certain missing ones.
I can not open the videos in wmv format you can put it in mp4 please it is easier to use mobile

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
39.5GB

Since I'm not familiar with this artist (and for game like Genshin Impact etc), are your down for more sorting, cleaning?

I took you're archive and dedup against OP (basically, running a script who will delete "exact" duplicates) so what I have left is unsorted thing that weren't in your archive (which could include "re-encode" if those who shared files did that).

Re-sorting in your way seem more relevant since OP sorting is by year/month and pack where you're sorting by character seem better and allow for update in the download only of said character.

Here's what left:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Since I'm not familiar with this artist (and for game like Genshin Impact etc), are your down for more sorting, cleaning?

I took you're archive and dedup against OP (basically, running a script who will delete "exact" duplicates) so what I have left is unsorted thing that weren't in your archive (which could include "re-encode" if those who shared files did that).

Re-sorting in your way seem more relevant since OP sorting is by year/month and pack where you're sorting by character seem better and allow for update in the download only of said character.

Here's what left:
You know you could've pinned me here since I got mostly everything sorted by this artist.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018

Here's what left:
Sure, ill update my drive.

UPDATE: Most of the files your script got and were excluded from my archive are:
- Animations that had 0 audio to it.
- Gifs.
- CN subbed animations.
- Censored version of the animations.

These are the ones that's been added / replaced in my archive.

1655003449675.png

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
You know you could've pinned me here since I got mostly everything sorted by this artist.
Depend how the artist do it, in the OP there's in some years a sorting by month and then we have also by "Pack" (1 / 2 / 3 etc).

The sorting of Vulcax by games, then characters look better but forward me your archive so I can also take a look.

Sure, ill update my drive.

UPDATE: Most of the files your script got and were excluded from my archive are:
- Animations that had 0 audio to it.
- Gifs.
- CN subbed animations.
- Censored version of the animations.

These are the ones that's been added / replaced in my archive.

View attachment 1865731

Alright, I'll update the folder I downloaded on my side too with your correction, thanks!

Also don't forget my drive. EVerything is sorted by release dates. Although I'm not sure if anything is missing, can anyone check it?

https://f95zone.to/threads/akt-collection-2022-06-09-akt.78077/post-8134772

There is also an Excel file, which contains information what are in those folders
It's not forgotten, quite the opposite, your archive is what's is in the original post now. If you look, it sorted the same (by release).

Last edited:

TNTmonster

Dec 11, 2021
Mega 39.5GB

Do you have this video in higher quality? I saved it from Iwara the other day and I see AKT didn't post it on pixiv at all.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Depend how the artist do it, in the OP there's in some years a sorting by month and then we have also by "Pack" (1 / 2 / 3 etc).

The sorting of Vulcax by games, then characters look better but forward me your archive so I can also take a look.
If you have those two then never mind them.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maintenance post:

Sorted thread by Games > Characters (for easier choice and future update) thanks Vulcax
Added Star Rail > Kafka Animation thanks Vulcax

Added Mega Collection Folder Vulcax

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes