Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MeowEX

Jun 15, 2021
Mega 39.5GB

There you go, the entire archive of AKT.

I organized it by Game Name > Character name rather than putting it in a bunch of unnecessary folders, this way its easier for everyone + I didn't zip the folder cause I know some people wouldn't want to download 39GB worth of animations but only certain missing ones.
Thanks for sharing,Nice to have you.

Reactions: susei

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Depend how the artist do it, in the OP there's in some years a sorting by month and then we have also by "Pack" (1 / 2 / 3 etc).

The sorting of Vulcax by games, then characters look better but forward me your archive so I can also take a look.

Alright, I'll update the folder I downloaded on my side too with your correction, thanks!

It's not forgotten, quite the opposite, your archive is what's is in the original post now. If you look, it sorted the same (by release).
REally? i didn't notice. Although it's hard for me to check if I'm missing something. So I could update it.

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
Just my opinion, but I think the first page should go back to being sorted by date.
When sorted by character, I would need to go through every character and see which file sizes have changed so I know which section to download which isn't very intuitive. It's also hard to justify downloading the entire 4gb worth of Bronya videos just to get that 1 new one I don't have.

I can just check Vulcax's mega folder for the new one, but if for whatever reason I can't come here for several months, I would need to go through each character's folders to see which files I'm missing. When sorted by date, I would just check anything after the season pass S2 since that's where my collection leaves off at.

I think at the very least Wasabi777's mega folder should be added to the front because there might be someone who prefers the content sorted by date.

Reactions: yaiyalah

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I notice it too. Videos are alot harder to find when their sorted by character/series then what they were originally were put in. Trying to figure out what is the recent video when almost all the videos have similar name titles. I figure CuirCuir have Wasabi777 format which is why I didn't reuploaded it.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I notice it too. Videos are alot harder to find when their sorted by character/series then what they were originally were put in. Trying to figure out what is the recent video when almost all the videos have similar name titles. I figure CuirCuir have Wasabi777 format which is why I didn't reuploaded it.
This is actually pretty easy if you're using Vulcax's MEGA archive
right click > sort by: date added
problem solve

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes