Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tokiosan

Sep 30, 2021
is there a way to download like the whole genshin folder instead of going trough each character one by one? any tips or help would be much appreciated

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
is there a way to download like the whole genshin folder instead of going trough each character one by one? any tips or help would be much appreciated
From mega? right click the genshin folder and download as a zip, but remember you have quota limit 3gb per 6 hours and the whole genshin folders are 12gb. My tips are download each genshin character folders as a zip. Then change your IP everytime you receive notification "your daily quota is over" by using VPN so your quota can be refreshed instantly.

Reactions: tokiosan

tokiosan

Sep 30, 2021
From mega? right click the genshin folder and download as a zip, but remember you have quota limit 3gb per 6 hours and the whole genshin folders are 12gb. My tips are download each genshin character folders as a zip. Then change your IP everytime you receive notification "your daily quota is over" by using VPN so your quota can be refreshed instantly.
is it possible if someone made a genshin folder of all the characters and upload it to somewhere else that isint mega? or does the other option not allow such large folder sizes? i will try the method that you suggested if theres no other way to download all in one. (tq btw <3)

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Hi, I know it's off topic, but where can I get the videos of 9wjy9.
Iwara, yes. HD, no.

Kemono links not work.

Tokisaki142

Apr 29, 2022
Oh I see now, when you clicked some of the links say Griseo for example, it didn't take you to Griseo it took you to 'Honkai Impact group'. That means whoever formatted the links messed up and it needs to be fixed. Though the Griseo links seem to be incorrect, some of the folders you mentioned like Mobius and Kiana seem to be working fine for me. The links for those could have been fixed after you checked them or some bug is making things wonky.
It seems characters outside the Honkai section were affected too, I'll list the characters that have incorrect links for anyone able to fix it:

Genshin section:
-Barbara
-Group
-Keqing
-Lumine
-Mona
-Ningguang
-Xinyan
-Yae Miko
-Yoimiya
-Yunjin

Honkai section:
-Fu Hua
-Griseo
-Himeko
-Pardofelis
-Rita
-Unreleased

Star Rail section:
-Kafka
-March 7th

Vocaloid section:
- Mo Qingxian
Yo thanks for this, sorry for the late reply but I really appreciate this man. I hope it gets fixed soon, I'm also checking the mega files you sent before to keep being updated, thanks again man

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018

Sorry about the late upload I just woke up when making this post. Yelan 4K has been added however do keep in mind that I will replace it with the ENG version once it comes out so if you prefer the CN version, better download it now.

Last edited:

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
'Group' means there are multiple characters in a video. For example, 1 video has Durandal and Kiana. Do you put that in the Durandal folder or the Kiana folder? I'm also not sure what you mean by 'same folder' they all should be different because they're different sizes. You could be downloading the same file but from a different site. If you go to 'group' and download from the GOFILE and MIXDROP link next to it, you are downloading the same file from a different site. You only need 1 link for each character. You can alternatively download from Vulcax's mega folder or Wasabi777's mega folder. They should have all of Akt's works and you can download each file individually instead of downloading in bulk.

The problem with this is that Vulcax will need to reupload everything in the correct order.
In the image attached I have sorted by date added. The first video is one named '3 Bronya R.wmv' and by going off of Wasabi777's mega folder this would be the very first Bronya video so no problem. But very next Bronya video by date would be the one named '2019 Bronya.mp4' (this file was named '5 Bronya R.wmv' in Wasabi777's folder). This video should be next to the first one but it is instead 2 rows down. Of course this isn't a problem for me I just need the new one at the bottom. I'm also here often enough to catch Vulcax's updates so I know which folder to check.

The problem comes for people who either don't frequent this forum as often or someone who doesn't read every comment on this thread. When someone learns that Season Pass S3(it's not out, I'm just using it as an example) was released and wants to add it to their collection, they won't know which characters were added so they would need to check every single folder to see what's new. This is made worse if they can't get access to Vulcax's folder, they would need to keep track of the download sizes of every single link. They then need to decide if downloading large files is worth getting the one that's new, the Bronya folder is 4gb big! If they have poor connection they'll decide taking a day to download is not worth the minutes of video content they'll get. It will be much more worth the wait if they can download the Season Pass in its entirety since every video would be new content.
so, since the last of S2 Pack, yelan has been released.
i do double check on that picture which list the name of vid for Season pass.
However, I saw something odd on the list, namely a 3 minute luo video, while in my collection (which I downloaded from the Wasabi's Mega folder), the biggest one is S1 which is two minutes long.

i checked into vulcax's folder and i found the s2 luotianyi video was there.

after checking from the two existing links (the one that i quoote), this is the result where the file is in vulcax but not in wasabi, and vice versa :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for those who download from wasabi's mega link because they prefer his sorting style,
you can go to Vulcax and search for the one that is missing, since it was the most uptodate

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryiune

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Mega

Sorry about the late upload I just woke up when making this post. Yelan 4K has been added however do keep in mind that I will replace it with the ENG version once it comes out so if you prefer the CN version, better download it now.
Thank you very much for sharing

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
so, since the last of S2 Pack, yelan has been released.
i do double check on that picture which list the name of vid for Season pass.
However, I saw something odd on the list, namely a 3 minute luo video, while in my collection (which I downloaded from the Wasabi's Mega folder), the biggest one is S1 which is two minutes long.

i checked into vulcax's folder and i found the s2 luotianyi video was there.

after checking from the two existing links (the one that i quoote), this is the result where the file is in vulcax but not in wasabi, and vice versa :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for those who download from wasabi's mega link because they prefer his sorting style,
you can go to Vulcax and search for the one that is missing, since it was the most uptodate
Lemme clear up something, I don't add gifs to my drive for storage purposes and both wasabi and I have the exact same videos in our drive however some videos on wasabi's drive does not have audio + it's censored meanwhile mine has audio and it's not censored (I really hope he'll update it), I already clarified it on this thread a long time ago already.

If you still think there's some missing videos on my drive, list them which ones by comparing both of our drives (manually please, don't use an ai) and I'll update it

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes