Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LoadBalancer

Dec 5, 2021
Anyone has the patreon-exclusive videos? Akt now release some loop videos on patreon, and those videos are not included in season packs.

Edited:
I support Akt on patreon and found that the SS1 and SS2 support reward are the same videos in the old supporter season pack lol.

Last edited:

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Lemme clear up something, I don't add gifs to my drive for storage purposes and both wasabi and I have the exact same videos in our drive however some videos on wasabi's drive does not have audio + it's censored meanwhile mine has audio and it's not censored (I really hope he'll update it), I already clarified it on this thread a long time ago already.

If you still think there's some missing videos on my drive, list them which ones by comparing both of our drives (manually please, don't use an ai) and I'll update it
the list is on spoiler.
i made it by comparing both mega folder manually, since i dont understand AI.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
the list is on spoiler.
i made it by comparing both mega folder manually, since i dont understand AI.
Upon going through each and every videos, name by name, I came to the conclusion that you didn't check the contents properly. I clearly mentioned that some the videos on Wasabi's drive does NOT have audio and are censored the ones you mentioned are the ones that are:

- Already exists in the drive but with a different name (rather than some mumbo jumbo name)
- PLUS videos (if you didn't know, the difference between PLUS and Premium are, PLUS does NOT have audio while Premium has audio)
- GIFs that are excluded from my drive cause they're Pixiv previews which are censored + it takes up storage on my drive.

Please next time check properly before typing stuff that can mislead or waste people's time here.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ars Almal

niveloz

Nov 14, 2021
Mega

Sorry about the late upload I just woke up when making this post. Yelan 4K has been added however do keep in mind that I will replace it with the ENG version once it comes out so if you prefer the CN version, better download it now.
NP man, I knew it was going to be large animation, so it was obvious to have to wait for it to come out. Thanks for sharing, dude

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Upon going through each and every videos, name by name, I came to the conclusion that you didn't check the contents properly. I clearly mentioned that some the videos on Wasabi's drive does NOT have audio and are censored the ones you mentioned are the ones that are:

- Already exists in the drive but with a different name (rather than some mumbo jumbo name)
- PLUS videos (if you didn't know, the difference between PLUS and Premium are, PLUS does NOT have audio while Premium has audio)
- GIFs that are excluded from my drive cause they're Pixiv previews which are censored + it takes up storage on my drive.

Please next time check properly before typing stuff that can mislead or waste people's time here.

Bruh.
I literally write in the bottom of the list on that spoiler that :
" I think its understandable that some were missing, R and plus series, since its basically a unvoiced one or old one of an from existing, newest version.
So if you arent the the collector one, i think its safe to ignore them. "

Oh, and let me be clear before u malding even more :
I.DID.NOT.ATTACKING.YOU

i basically saying
"hey, i downloaded wasabi and it wasnt the most updated, here's the list of missing vid so go download in vulcax list. also, there is some missing title in vulcax but its understandable since its basically a unvoiced one or old one of an from existing, newest version. so its safe to ignore them.
but if you are hardcore collector one, here's the list"

• Angry
Reactions: Vulcax

KingTUMMAN

Mar 20, 2021
can we just stop being passive-aggressive and enjoy the show.
I saw alot of update on this post but it's all about nonsense shit.

Can we keep it only for the uploader and/or real Update ?
I mean, this post have so far into 51 pages, it should have enough information about EVERYTHING already Right ?
If you all having a time to browse on Hentai stuff, mind putting more effort into reading and patient might be good as well.

Oh and maybe some Commonsense that it seem to be so very rare now a day.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
in our drive however some videos on wasabi's drive does not have audio + it's censored meanwhile mine has audio and it's not censored (I really hope he'll update it), I already clarified it on this thread a long time ago already.
I wish I could. I just have no idea which videos are those censored ones.

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
I wish I could. I just have no idea which videos are those censored ones.
I checked through your and Vulcax's folders multiple times before and the only thing censored I could find were the gifs which Vulcax doesn't have. In fact, I don't think AKT made any censored videos before. If they did, I think I would have found them by now.

As for audio, basically all of Akt's stuff from 2019 and parts of 2020 (when AKT was doing the PLUS and PREMIUM split) don't have audio. Everything else apart from pictures and gifs have audio. Vulcax did include these old stuff into their folder so it's not entirely an 'audio only' archive.

I think both of your folders have all of AKT's video content. I can't really confirm cause I don't get my stuff from AKT themselves, but I did go through this thread to find stuff I wanted and if both of you did the same I'm inclined to believe everything's good.

Reactions: Cunning Linguist

Spettra

Mar 13, 2022
Which of the AKT vid that had eng? I tried to search in vulcax mega but playing the vid at high quality does not work in my potato phone with my limited data subscription. Altho yer help would be much appreciated!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes