Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

niveloz

Nov 14, 2021
There's also a new one of Aponia, this next season of Akt's producrion will be lit asf, I hope he adds something of Kuki from GI or a new one of Timido from HI3rd

Taketsuya

Jun 3, 2022
yeah likewise here . i thought someone shared new rewards but 90% of the time i see are impatient ppl unnecessarily bumping the thread... that's why we have this button so you dont have to bump the thread unnecessarily (i assure u guys it works very well) . i highlighted it very much so u guys can see lol View attachment 1886521

but its alright for me if the thread is long dead maybe a new reader will get interested and potentially contribute to the thread, not a very active thread like this one
Helo I'd like to know the source of your pfp

kaiyen6

Nov 21, 2021
hmmm... I am very confused on the new arrangement on the links... can somebody please help me understand what to download particularly the new ones (2022) for the Honkai Impact? I have already downloaded the older ones and I am afraid I might download again the same videos...

Jul 6, 2022
Does anyone have a perfect loop versions of the Durandal (Honkai) Footjob?
The one in the mega folder has a second of black screen

Jul 6, 2022
I think the files are bugging in Honkai's section since it all has the same folder and it says "group" so I thought all the vids are inside but only a few videos are inside the folder. all the character links have the same folder inside
Yeah, I noticed the same bug. Some folders do not even include the Character they are named after. For instance under "Durandal" it just says Honkai_Group.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes