Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
hmmm... I am very confused on the new arrangement on the links... can somebody please help me understand what to download particularly the new ones (2022) for the Honkai Impact? I have already downloaded the older ones and I am afraid I might download again the same videos...
depends on how u download the collection

if u download it from the link on the first page, then Cmiiw but unfortunately, u have to download all of them and overwrite with all u have since all of them were combined in 1 rar.
or you can open vulcax folder,
make a similiar Folder structure in your file explorer, dump/extract your download according to their appropriate character folder, then do the things below.

if u download from Torrent,
open vulcax mega folder and just compare it side by side between file in your file manager/explorer (assuming you keep the folder structure) and vulcax's. they have same naming and you can easily find the one you lack.

if u download from Mega
for vulcax, same as above

for wasabi, just open the 2022 sub folder.

Last edited:

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
hmmm... I am very confused on the new arrangement on the links... can somebody please help me understand what to download particularly the new ones (2022) for the Honkai Impact? I have already downloaded the older ones and I am afraid I might download again the same videos...
You can check out for the files. They have all of Akt's works and is sorted by date. Keep in mind that Wasabi isn't the fastest at updating their archive so if you don't see a video just be patient. I don't know when the links will be updated but I'm hoping whoever does it will reformat it to be grouped by date.

Some of the links are also broken not giving the correct content, so checking Wasabi777's or is the only way to get all the content sadly.

niveloz

Nov 14, 2021
Sorry just asking, i didnt want to be rude. I saw on mega files so i thought it was there. My bad apologies.
No, man, maybe I was the one being rude, I apologize if I was, but for some reason the guys who share stuff of Akt's fanbox haven't been around, they should be busy or something, so we need to wait until they come back

Reactions: Ryiune

stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019
why in section in section genshin impact "Mona" and "Group"
don't match the with the description? when i finished the download the file contain honkai impact video

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
I was gonna wait for the ENG version of the Yelen video before post this. However since it may or may not be made, I will be post this now:

Here [Akt] 2022 SEASON PASS S2 which I gather all the content of S2, S2+, and S2X that user sharing here.

Thanks for this share. I've added them to my mega accordingly.

Also Added Whatever I found here on S3

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
My fellow hentai bros, are there any thing missing from the the torrent file ? Or is everything in there ? If there is something missing do tell me is it here or on kemono party or is it not posted yet ,Ty

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Did you miss me? Yelan ENG version uploaded to the Yelan folder, also uploaded some of the new stuff that was uploaded here to the drive as well in their appropriate folders.

(Deleted the CN version)

Edit: There are some that still haven't been uploaded yet but it will be uploaded later on.
Is this my return to this forum? dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
So I try to see His update in His tweeter but does something happen it seems I can't load His new tweet

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Did you miss me? Yelan ENG version uploaded to the Yelan folder, also uploaded some of the new stuff that was uploaded here to the drive as well in their appropriate folders.

Mega
(Deleted the CN version)

Edit: There are some that still haven't been uploaded yet but it will be uploaded later on.
Is this my return to this forum? dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well this couldn't come any sooner..

[Akt] 2022 SEASON PASS S2 has been updated with the Eng version for the Yelan video thank to Vulcax
|

Last edited:

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
IDK what witchcraft you learn. But I wish to learn the dark magic of decensoring Mosaic from animations.
There's no witchcraft involved, its from FANBOX. You see, you can upload uncensored content to FANBOX if you put the content in a zip folder and upload it. Uploading it directly as is will result them taking the post down and warning you but as a zip? they wouldn't know nor they would bother to check it by unzipping the folder.

P.S I have Klee and other stuff if you want.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes