Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hanafi134

Dec 11, 2021
Quite happy with only 1 hour of active link. because there will definitely be an op update. JUST WAITING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY

nhatminh1904

Jan 22, 2022
Hey guys, I have an idea just a personal opinion. Why don't we set up a group and donate every month or week and buy 1 product and distribute it to everyone. for example 10 dollars 1 person cannot buy but if 10 people provide 1 dollar it will be enough.(I use google translate, sorry)

RuleOutlaw

Dec 12, 2021
Hey guys, I have an idea just a personal opinion. Why don't we set up a group and donate every month or week and buy 1 product and distribute it to everyone. for example 10 dollars 1 person cannot buy but if 10 people provide 1 dollar it will be enough.(I use google translate, sorry)
No its a horrible idea,there are alot of flaws with it,plus its online not trustworthy and people might steal the money and even then if you can give a dollar surely u can use 20-24usd for normal season pack and 35-37usd to get season pack+,patreon is optional and last i checked the price is the same for each season

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Yeaa...no. If there's one thing I've learned during my years in the internet is that you should never trust random strangers to handle your money.

If you can afford to donate 1 USD, then chances are you're able to buy the season pack if you save long enough. The only reason I haven't bought the season pack is because I ain't got a credit card. And even if I did, I'd probably use it to fuel my mild gacha addiction.

InfiniteEiens

Jan 22, 2020
This is actually a popular concept in mainland China. It works most of the time because the guys who betray get reported and doxxed.

Not everyone uses it as a fapping material. Great animation works = collection.
I agree, man. Some people collect stamps...I collect artwork and animated images of small-breasted girls. I wish AKT did more loli.

Reactions: Spettra

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
ngl the password hint is giving me an aneurysm because it doesnt really make sense. reminds me of those old school math problems that go like "joseph had one apple... calculate the mass of the sun"

matseui

Jan 26, 2020
theres no problem solving or riddles, just simple copy and paste . i intended to confuse leakers since ppl in the last pages whine about it but i'll have to give the clue right away to prevent more derailing :HideThePain:
well , looks like im really stupid , since i still dont get it , tried everything

matseui

Jan 26, 2020
seems really like that everyone gets it and i just fuck my brains out with stuff like that , and since everything is so fucked up no one would say me whats the pass is , well dont know what to say and what to think

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
are you guys serious, are you still looking for a video with kandakia? my God, go to the veilpeper engine there is this video why people in this topic are so incapable of finding what they need...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes