Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022
you know....yall acting good acting nice guy doesnt make anyone on this earth a good person~ in the end, one acts like a knight trying to criticize people because of the things you disagree, dislike, and hate due to personal feelings, opinions, whatever etc. name it self justice, sjw. matters none good or bad ones yall acting the same trying to "think you make things right" telling insulting someone to stop this to not do that..how outdated. ( note that attacking me doesn't trigger me even telling my fams to die, so..save your threats :) )
You are talking about good or bad, justice, now criticizing and acting intellectual with facebook level on a literal piracy site.

Last edited:

ladyphoebe15

Oct 11, 2021
just when I found a place with my fellow AKT enthusiast, this happens.
Thanks guys for sharing. I guess I'm lurking on Iwara for now.

Mesaisbae

Oct 24, 2019
It's hilarious seeing people incapable of navigating this thread and instead begging for stuff that may or may not already be posted.

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
Glad no Yelan vid that I'm missing, I just come back farther a while to check since now people only share for certain amount of hour but I'm glad I only missed a stupid drama that happen here so I guess time to wonder around again

Last edited:
Reactions: Karuchie

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I came back from a long time of gather stuff from Fanbox Artists. So why did the AKT thread just turn into a miro thread with all this wall of text.

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
I came back from a long time of gather stuff from Fanbox Artists. So why did the AKT thread just turn into a miro thread with all this wall of text.
It's mostly just people complaining about that one person who leaked this forum to the Honkai Facebook group and the people who came from said group asking for free stuff.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes