Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Loloacc

Oct 13, 2022
Why some people crying when they miss the time frame of the link? Be grateful someone still sharing it. Despite some dumbasses sharing and taking advantage of this site. You understand the reason but didn't accept their decision.

Reactions: Zaxkray

Dystopian123

Jan 30, 2021
I'm not trying to be an ass or anything but if you've got a job, Sparing 25-30$ for content wouldn't be wasteful as long as it serves your desire, right? I mean, if you can liken horny feelings to hunger then it's your money's worth. Hell, even my brother is working to support his hobbies. The dude keeps saying that it's copium for being single, smh :BootyTime:

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
If you're lucky maybe they'll post it on R34.
Also, I find this whole clusterfuck ironic considering it occurred during the later half of NNN.

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022
may i know which group is this?
HI3 international. Someone screenshotted our convo and sent it in the comments in a post telling to stop spreading privacy sites, but the mf didn't realize it had the link to the site on it. Hell, he's even talking about it freely in the comments, even after being told by the OP to stop. One guy tried to stop him, and the former says "he's triggered." Another person went in, agreed with the dude and says the guy who tried to stop is dumb. The post was deleted since the OP was well aware of the consequences, though it was up for an hour and I'm not sure what will happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Dystopian123

JennyAleriza

Feb 8, 2022
HI3 international. Someone screenshotted our convo and sent it in the comments in a post telling to stop spreading privacy sites, but the mf didn't realize it had the link to the site on it. Hell, he's even talking about it freely in the comments, even after being told by the OP to stop. One guy tried to stop him, and the former says "he's triggered." Another person went in, agreed with the dude and says the guy who tried to stop is dumb. The post was deleted since the OP was well aware of the consequences, though it was up for an hour and I'm not sure what will happen.
Some people just lack common sense, unfortunately. The most annoying part of all this is that those people's lack of common sense is directly affecting others negatively and they most likely are not even aware of it.

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
Some people just lack common sense, unfortunately. The most annoying part of all this is that those people's lack of common sense is directly affecting others negatively and they most likely are not even aware of it.
all the blood that was supposed to be in their brain went to their dicks :KEK:

Reactions: JennyAleriza

Dystopian123

Jan 30, 2021
The Opening of December is kinda wild, ngl :LUL::LUL: Can't even get angry at how the guy tried to put out the fire with gasoline. Literal clown of the year:LUL::LUL: #SEAthongs

Spettra

Mar 13, 2022
On negative side, I think AKT is gonna do something about those massive leaks on public, while this site is going to have a flock of bots(ungrateful and 1000 Dick IQ).
On positive side, AKT is prolly going to be well known for good hentai 3d animation and if this thread stopped updating for god knows how long. They might tempt to buy AKT's product for updates.

I think.

CODE:BLACK

Dec 26, 2020
thats fucked up lmao, what where they thinking when they post that shit, this just make things worse.
Why some people crying when they miss the time frame of the link? Be grateful someone still sharing it. Despite some dumbasses sharing and taking advantage of this site. You understand the reason but didn't accept their decision.
ikr, those ppl that share free paid stuff, they dont owe you anything, if u want it asap, buy it, if you want it free, then wait. Just like game piracy, not every new game cracked on day one, and scene group didnt owe the gamers anything.
yea i know i sound like ass, but thats the reality.

Reactions: Ars Almal

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022
IDK who posted the vids on here to sankaku but imma just ask you do it with limited amount, enough to attract the people to there

liki4

Nov 8, 2022
not everyone knows the time frame of links

belogicalplease.

Dec 2, 2022
you know....yall acting good acting nice guy doesnt make anyone on this earth a good person~ in the end, one acts like a knight trying to criticize people because of the things you disagree, dislike, and hate due to personal feelings, opinions, whatever etc. name it self justice, sjw. matters none good or bad ones yall acting the same trying to "think you make things right" telling insulting someone to stop this to not do that..how outdated. ( note that attacking me doesn't trigger me even telling my fams to die, so..save your threats :) )

Last edited:

shimekops

Apr 21, 2020
wow... I don't check here too often so imagine my surprise in learning a dumdum outed the link on a mainstream social media site. fukkin' idjit!!!!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes