Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Spettra

Mar 13, 2022
Here's the new S4+ Candace:
Mega
Link nuked after 5 hours
You might ask why is it 5 hours, so the reason is that I'm trying to prevent the leak
so no need mirror link? to prevent leaks? its now either early bird gets the worm or wait for full archive? I assume.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Gone. Dumbasses leaked the link to facebook groups so it's gone. Might be back next year, or never.
Well mine is still up, but till S3, I had an issue. My hard drives died. So reorganizing files atm. I do have S4 as well but kinda confused if they are S4 or just dated files.

As soon as I get new HDDs, I will try to compress very old files or will only upload 2022 on Mega. the rest will be on other upload providers.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
tbh lookin at this seasons long vid,
it really how elaborate and creative the OL Bronya series is..

matseui

Jan 26, 2020
5 hours is somewhat too short , i just had the time now :(
but well shit happens , still thank you for sharing

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Soo the problem in here because this all about not share akt animation is bc some dumbass leak that and akt deleted the link?,there are not any download where you press and instant download the file?,i mean that you not enter in the page of the download and U not put the download name,soo this guys not know what downloader you use for the file :unsure:

Also i think that it should be more ez share this things in a private discord with people that you trust,just put links in a channel, you let that only 1 new guy can access to this channel each X time,then wait a time for each new guy that can access to the channel for see if with this guy the link got leak or not,in this way you know in what guy you can trust or not.

RuleOutlaw

Dec 12, 2021
Soo the problem in here because this all about not share akt animation is bc some dumbass leak that and akt deleted the link?,there are not any download where you press and instant download the file?,i mean that you not enter in the page of the download and U not put the download name,soo this guys not know what downloader you use for the file :unsure:

Also i think that it should be more ez share this things in a private discord with people that you trust,just put links in a channel, you let that only 1 new guy can access to this channel each X time,then wait a time for each new guy that can access to the channel for see if with this guy the link got leak or not,in this way you know in what guy you can trust or not.
I heavily discourage this even if u set it to the max security they can bypass with vpn even after ban unless your saying phone verification,even then all it takes is 1 person to leak it and everybody would be joining unless we open up a server for 24 hrs for people to join and remove the link afterwards,making it only so owners or same permissions people to be able to send invites so that it wont be leaked,however people might abuse this by taking the videos u post there and sell it on another place but it would diminish a bunch of moles if you are able to get them one by one

Reactions: Karuchie

lizharte

Apr 18, 2021
WHERE'S THE LINK!!?!11!? WHEEREEEEE??? YOU GUYS SUPPOSED TO GIVE IT TO ME THE MOMENT I ASKED!!!!!!111!!1! WHERE'S THE LINK??11?! I WON'T WAIT BECAUSE IM AN IMPORTANT PERSON WHO GETS EVERYTHING I DEMAND!!1! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!

current state

Chara0214

Jul 22, 2022
WHERE'S THE LINK!!?!11!? WHEEREEEEE??? YOU GUYS SUPPOSED TO GIVE IT TO ME THE MOMENT I ASKED!!!!!!111!!1! WHERE'S THE LINK??11?! I WON'T WAIT BECAUSE IM AN IMPORTANT PERSON WHO GETS EVERYTHING I DEMAND!!1! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!

current state
Lol

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022

current state
Surprisingly accurate

DeaTh4SsaSsin

Jun 12, 2019
View attachment 2193331 View attachment 2193332 View attachment 2193336 Discord ID: 686229256136949782

Not even a fucking day has passed lmao, not sure if its the same account but its definitely the same person.

P.S: Please don't quote/reply to this post and make a fuss about it, just keep whatever you're typing to yourself. We don't want this thread to be flooded & banned, take this as an awareness and that's it.
Bro, Are you delete your mega?

i cant access that mega tho

Reactions: satria
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes