Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kinomadaru

May 30, 2017
I honestly don't mind supporting AKT, but it's really bizarre that he has to split his stuff between fanbox and patreon. Already paying $27 and not getting all of the current stuff is kinda shitty
same bro i suportet him for 2 years and wen he did that it was to much money, T.T

• Wow
Reactions: D3l

JennyAleriza

Feb 8, 2022
This thread is way more interesting compared to all the novels I'm reading at the moment. Speaking of which, Hersccher of Truth would have its own banner, right? Spent most of my shit on Sushang's Milkers and toys.
You mean in the game? Rumors say she may have a banner similar to vill-v and grown-up bronya. But nothing confirmed yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dystopian123

primastella

Sep 25, 2017
You mean in the game? Rumors say she may have a banner similar to vill-v and grown-up bronya. But nothing confirmed yet.
Haha surely we won't get the new Herrscher battlesuits of Mei and Kiana that were teased at the same time as Herrscher of Truth back to back right... I'm gonna cope and cry with my 3.2k gems

Reactions: yinyumengmeng

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I honestly don't mind supporting AKT, but it's really bizarre that he has to split his stuff between fanbox and patreon. Already paying $27 and not getting all of the current stuff is kinda shitty
27$ for 3 month worth of content.
Which means less than 10$ a month and u get 3 3 minutes or more vid with dub, and another 30s loop vid. And theres also a chance of more 3min vid in a seasons.

Meanwhile, other patreon will ask 15, 10$ minimum a month for same or even less amount of works, Usually 1 vid per month.

Also, patreon cost 3$ a month for 3 vid, means 1$ a vid. Less than a coffee u drink everyday.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
27$ for 3 month worth of content.
Which means less than 10$ a month and u get 3 3 minutes or more vid with dub, and another 30s loop vid. And theres also a chance of more 3min vid in a seasons.

Meanwhile, other patreon will ask 15, 10$ minimum a month for same or even less amount of works, Usually 1 vid per month.

Also, patreon cost 3$ a month for 3 vid, means 1$ a vid. Less than a coffee u drink everyday.

Put it this way. The patreon works are $5 cheaper than Twitter blue. More wank for your buck.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes