Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ax_cel

Dec 15, 2021
out of topic but, I missed Mobius outfit in the latest event because I was too busy with my acads
will they sell the event currency with xtals like before and will that count for the outfit's requirement?
it should return in subsequent time capsules in exchange of asterite

Reactions: Deus23

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Out of nowhere there's a lot more "new members" joining this thread, seems like there will be even more joining so to the ones who have the S4 files I would suggest you to wait a bit more longer than a week tbh. Hell next month? surely they would fuck off cause of Christmas holidays right?

NHNL

Jan 19, 2021
Out of nowhere there's a lot more "new members" joining this thread, seems like there will be even more joining so to the ones who have the S4 files I would suggest you to wait a bit more longer than a week tbh. Hell next month? surely they would fuck off cause of Christmas holidays right?
In my opininon, I don't think they won't even care if it's Christmas or not.

Deus23

Aug 2, 2022
it should return in subsequent time capsules in exchange of asterite
really? I thought it'd get the same treatment as Stygian Nymph Seele's summer outfit where you have to pull for it. I sure hope not coz that would be harder for me to get. Anyway, thanks!

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Well there is a lot other 3DH anyway
And most of us frequently check everyday
Even if it's hold back for another month , for me it won't matter

People will still asking for link tho , lol

Emereo

Jan 27, 2018
Just got a new hdd and went here to finally make an offline archive and poof. welp.
guess that's what I get for not downloading asap

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
There needs to be a criteria that Akt's thread should be hidden until a certain threshold has been met, or there's some kind of restriction on new accounts.

I'm a bit of lurker too and watch the threads I have an interest in, get a notification to then see some cretin post "huh duh hero" or "waiting for..." like someone else will miraculously start posting the latest works because some nobody missed out on America's Got Talent and decided to come here to role play as Bonnie Tyler.

Kerékpár

Nov 9, 2021
out of topic but, I missed Mobius outfit in the latest event because I was too busy with my acads
will they sell the event currency with xtals like before and will that count for the outfit's requirement?
I feel your pain, I though it can wait beacuse there is a lot of time left of the event. If they decide to put the event currency in the shop for gems, probably yes, it counts if not, It will probably come back in a time capsule event, but it wont be any time soon.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes