Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
the worst thing is that I live in Russia and because of the sanctions I can't buy this pass... So that I missed this damned operation discount on the elden ring, so I can't even buy a pass, but fuck it all to tartars!!!

Reactions: Redges123

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
well, I've mirrored it in OP. I even made a compressed archive.

You don't need to post your archive publicly. And you shouldn't.
Completely done organizing the folders, it goes in order from oldest to newest.

The ones that went by date only (E.G 202X.XX) are merged with the G-series, the ones that went by "SXEX" are left in "Unorganized" cause they're older than the ones that went by date only.

[Oldest] Unorganized > G-Series > S1 > S2 > S3 > S4 [Newest]

Thanks to those who dm'ed me and letting me know about how this piss shit sorting system works, you really came in clutch.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Completely done organizing the folders, it goes in order from oldest to newest.

The ones that went by date only (E.G 202X.XX) are merged with the G-series, the ones that went by "SXEX" are left in "Unorganized" cause they're older than the ones that went by date only.

[Oldest] Unorganized > G-Series > S1 > S2 > S3 > S4 [Newest]

Thanks to those who dm'ed me and letting me know about how this piss shit sorting system works, you really came in clutch.
where is it?

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Tried Visa or paypal?
the setup is that Russians are forbidden to register Paypal and this is our problem and the cards are not available at all, I tried to make myself a foreign one.russian russian card but nothing happened I don't have a visa and a passport for this, that's what upsets me that I can't even buy a thing that I like, even patreon blocked Russian cards, so Russians suck dick (I'm RUSSIAN MYSELF IF ANYTHING!)

• Sad
Reactions: Spettra

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
the setup is that Russians are forbidden to register Paypal and this is our problem and the cards are not available at all, I tried to make myself a foreign one.russian russian card but nothing happened I don't have a visa and a passport for this, that's what upsets me that I can't even buy a thing that I like, even patreon blocked Russian cards, so Russians suck dick (I'm RUSSIAN MYSELF IF ANYTHING!)
Imagine for once believing you're safe within a centralized infrastructure and not thinking about the possibility of entire country being completely cut off from it. It not that Russia suck dick. It just everyone being stupid enough to believe a monopoly won't use any excuse to be a monopoly. Instead of building their own infrastructure like China did and make the system wanna work with them, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: luewh and Ryiune

ashwizz77

Dec 1, 2021
Wow, I think I was here just a few months ago to download the entire archive from a mega link, to come back now to see everything purged, rip to that xD
But anyway, can anyone give me a heads up on how up-to-date (or not) I am? I think the last few vids I downloaded were from S4 being Miku and Candace. Also, where can I check what's been released up till now? As in I remember seeing some sort of list here that listed all vids released by Akt in each season, it seemed pretty detailed but I'm not sure if it was self-made or from Akt himself.
Thanks for everything btw guys, means a lot, especially for someone like me who can't currently afford to spend, really hope the forum doesn't die :(

Also, ReichLoli should've put a rickroll instead as the link in the post above kekw

esca12

Jun 3, 2022
Wow, I think I was here just a few months ago to download the entire archive from a mega link, to come back now to see everything purged, rip to that xD
But anyway, can anyone give me a heads up on how up-to-date (or not) I am? I think the last few vids I downloaded were from S4 being Miku and Candace. Also, where can I check what's been released up till now? As in I remember seeing some sort of list here that listed all vids released by Akt in each season, it seemed pretty detailed but I'm not sure if it was self-made or from Akt himself.
Thanks for everything btw guys, means a lot, especially for someone like me who can't currently afford to spend, really hope the forum doesn't die :(

Also, ReichLoli should've put a rickroll instead as the link in the post above kekw
there is a link to Gdrive if you want to complete your collection iirc, if you want to know what will be released,i think you can check kemono first and then check his seasonal post (?) about what animation will be released soon,

also has anyone have the new Password for Nahida Animation tjat was released by 3dimm?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020

U just off by maybe 1 month worth of content.
If u want the list, just go to Akt Fanbox
He release his progress and Wiplist open to public

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes