Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 28, 2019
im expecting it to be gone within like 12 hrs but cant be bothered to upload it to pixeldrain or anywhere else,might try and sort out 2020 and 2021 videos while im at it but iirc theres 128 in 2021 being the G0 series and 230 in 2020 since it isnt voiced
best you could do is sort it out in MEGA, or (much riskier for deletion) Google Drive

GAEA2

Mar 22, 2022
I swear, I'm also starting to get tired of ungrateful fucks in this thread and other threads. All of them have the "new member" tag with less than 10 comments. Jesus Christ. Some even make demands on me like I owe them an answer. I just like sharing, but really... ungrateful fucks who demand free stuff like the sharers owe it to them makes me less motivated to share things.

It's not me btw
I was just a silent reader all along, and and not visit this site for awhile. Then all these fcking happened. Crap!!

Reactions: Gachven

Antrax235

Sep 29, 2021
Google Drive
I have sorted through S1-S3 videos and arranged them by seasons ill add in S4 once its done
Edit: Give some of the videos time to load
I suggest in the mean time, you can block TEMPORARILY the access to the file so that i does not get deleted. A few days open and then a few days closed, once S4 is uploaded, you can send another message telling its ready. One of my friends managed to keep a google drive link alive using that method.

Cause people is right, google drive folders are very easy to pin down.
For now i find this to be a temporal solution, if any one have a better one to avoid GD links to be taken down feel free to tell us.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
People coming in here looking for my mega links, I took it down temporarily, the only one that has access to it is rf96 so please be patient.
well, I've mirrored it in OP. I even made a compressed archive.

You don't need to post your archive publicly. And you shouldn't.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
well, I've mirrored it in OP. I even made a compressed archive.

You don't need to post your archive publicly. And you shouldn't.
Update: Done organizing, there are some left unorganized and I've put it in the "Unorganized" folder cause idk which one belongs to which Season, the ones that has "GXXX" or "S1E1" or "S2E1" are the most confusing ones.

Edit: If anyone knows how "GXXX" or "S1E1" or "S2E1" works and knows which season they belong to, dm me.

Reactions: Zaxkray

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Update: Done organizing, there are some left unorganized and I've put it in the "Unorganized" folder cause idk which one belongs to which Season, the ones that has "GXXX" or "S1E1" or "S2E1" are the most confusing ones.

Edit: If anyone knows how "GXXX" or "S1E1" or "S2E1" works and knows which season they belong to, dm me.
Is it for file from 2022 only or u organized whole akt collection?

RuleOutlaw

Dec 12, 2021

Ok so GXXX belongs to last year with the G0 series and S1E1 belongs to this year S1 being season 1

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes