Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LumineMobius

Nov 20, 2022
I never said I completely ditched the idea. It was just hard for me to check the forum constantly for any updates. If anyone can tell me what am I missing, I will Add them to my drive. For now, I decided to divide my drive into 2 parts. Oh and if old links die, quote me or something so I can reupload them. I'm kinda busy with everyday tasks and that's why I might forget on which mega what files are uploaded, that's the reason I don't make multiple mega accs.

Download Link for 2019 :

Download Link for 2020:

Mega drive for 2021 - 2022 (including recents, updating them from time to time. ) :
Mega Drive

If i'm missing anything, please notify me, so I can upload them.
sorry to disturb you

Will the content of S4 be released?

Thank you for your kindness

• Angry
Reactions: jpnlevel3

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
New archives in OP. I have no idea of what is new in there. His archives are a fucking nightmare to navigate since he cannot properly label his files.
Partially your or whoever's in charge of this thread fault for purging the comments to oblivion in the past so I really can't organize it (since all the dates & seasons labels are gone by the ones who shared it in the past) unless someone in this thread is willing to help me, dm me and ill send you over my Discord @.

Also I don't find it to be a nightmare since its organized by character names, the only thing its missing its date/season labels.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Also I don't find it to be a nightmare since its organized by character names, the only thing its missing its date/season labels.
it is when you don't know the artist. Normally artists release their art by pack or year. Therefore I have no idea of what is more recent.

dakbruhlmao

Oct 16, 2022
just accidentally purged all my collections and came back here, noticed the link changed, read the new comments, and... bruh. ppl can really achieve that level of stupidity, eh? imagine leaking pirated stuff to creators.
a while ago some indonesian guy (iirc) (accidentally) leaked a japanese tv pirate website by saying "thank you" to the respective tv company, and within a week the website was fucking down. hope the same is not gonna happen to this thread lol.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
it is when you don't know the artist. Normally artists release their art by pack or year. Therefore I have no idea of what is more recent.
Then blame the artist for releasing it by Season, not my "nightmare" way of organizing things. I couldn't organize it by Season cause the thread comments were purged hence why its organized by characters. :(

Ill update the drive once I get to know which vid belongs to what season, till then its going to be organized by character names only.

RuleOutlaw

Dec 12, 2021
Then blame the artist for releasing it by Season, not my "nightmare" way of organizing things. I couldn't organize it by Season cause the thread comments were purged hence why its organized by characters. :(

Ill update the drive once I get to know which vid belongs to what season, till then its going to be organized by character names only.
Its not just seasons there are some animations that are exclusively from the patreon that doesnt include in the season

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

it was not a criticism of your archive. Thanks for sharing it

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
not really, i once saw a dude sharing Vulcax's mega folder on a Honkai post in international group
WoW..... leaking the MEGA link on International group.....
Damn stupid......
And people wonder why I encrypted my links before posting it publicly. Because of situation like these were horny MFs will leak your private archives and get you shit entirely deleted from reports. So now they have to use more brain cells to figure out how to decrypted them and get the links now.
There was a list somewhere I posted to show you what videos are new from his Fanbox Page.

esca12

Jun 3, 2022
i mean, ppl will change ofc, but atleast learn to appreciate your own community that has accepted you, dont used it, im new here, i was here since i created my account, and yes, thank you for you guys effort to let us see what is inside the "PREMIUM CONTENT" wall by the creator,

im waiting for the next link tbh, but take your time, atleast until this mess was fixed

Reactions: Zaxkray

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
i mean isnt it already exist,collection that sorted by years and its seasons.?
(not gonna mention the name, for security reasons. those who have been here long shouldve know)
the link still work, just not updated with S4 and patreon tho

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
I tried to find something new and honestly I'll say so in this archive the devil will break his leg rather than find something

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes