Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ax_cel

Dec 15, 2021
I've temporarily removed the mega link, ill post the new ones in a short while (organizing stuff)! Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Also while you're at it if you see this user joining servers saying he'll trade AKT videos for Discord nitro or cash, block him!

View attachment 2177029
Discord ID: 799044094508269568

I share my drive to everyone so this hit me in the wrong way since he's sharing my own drive and calling it his, moreover making money out of it when I do this for free for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Of course, credits goes to everyone who share the vids here and sorry to those whom I've offended by this message.
ah this dude, he barged into akt's own discord server and was asking for his genshin pack from people lmao. Also publicly claimed to get his videos from someone else IN the creator's own server. Dm'ed him a while ago to tell him to remove his messages and from the conversation that followed he's seriously fucked up, I can tell that.

Reactions: Zaxkray

ashikoshoko

Jan 11, 2020
View attachment 1110292

Overview:
Akt is a Chinese 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations with MMD of characters from video games, animes, and vtubers, such as: Honkai Impact 3rd, Genshin Impact, Luo Tianyi, Kagamine Rin, etc.​

Updated: 2022-09-03
Artist: Akt - - -
Censorship: no
Language: none
Resolution: 1440p on average
Length: 250+ animations (2 hours+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download
Torrent (2022-06-14)

Genshin Impact:
Honkai Impact:
Other: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Punishing: Gray Raven:
Star Rail:
Vocaloid:
VTubers: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Other: COMPRESSED

New content after 2022-06-09:
2022 Jun to Aug: - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1110293 View attachment 1110287 View attachment 1110288 View attachment 1110289 View attachment 1110290 View attachment 1110291
What happened to the MEGA links???

KingTUMMAN

Mar 20, 2021
where all these room-temp brain came from ?
Keep asking and it will be longer and longer.
I would like for every reply asking/waiting will add 1 week for uploader to upload it and see if we can get anything here.

btw, the person who post Mega link online doesn't aware that Artist will made it harder for uploader to get the stuff for us right ?
Shame on them.

RuleOutlaw

Dec 12, 2021
Got the recent videos,ai chan isnt released yet,wouldnt recommend u guys to share the new videos these few days some idiots leaked this forum to akt.

Last edited:

MZA

Apr 23, 2018
I really hope nothing gets damaged and no harm happens to this wonderful community.
Love you guys and waiting for master Fu hua.
Side Note : Fuck this Leaker guy.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes