Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
When I downloaded the files specifically for Fu Hua on the front page, the file was instead "Akt_Honkai_Impact_Group.zip" with videos of several other characters. None of them were Fu Hua. Is it supposed to work like this?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
When I downloaded the files specifically for Fu Hua on the front page, the file was instead "Akt_Honkai_Impact_Group.zip" with videos of several other characters. None of them were Fu Hua. Is it supposed to work like this?
First you need to disclose who you downloaded it from. Their three archives active within this thread + my recent post.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
I've temporarily removed the mega link, ill post the new ones in a short while (organizing stuff)! Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Also while you're at it if you see this user joining servers saying he'll trade AKT videos for Discord nitro or cash, block him!

1668755233848.png
Discord ID: 799044094508269568

I share my drive to everyone so this hit me in the wrong way since he's sharing my own drive and calling it his, moreover making money out of it when I do this for free for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Of course, credits goes to everyone who share the vids here and sorry to those whom I've offended by this message.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes