Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MZA

Apr 23, 2018
Jeez, really a lot of new members here lately I think they should ban the bots here, such as the two bots above me, (it's obvious that they are the same person).

Reactions: sukhenthusiast33

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
I've temporarily removed the mega link, ill post the new ones in a short while (organizing stuff)! Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Also while you're at it if you see this user joining servers saying he'll trade AKT videos for Discord nitro or cash, block him!

View attachment 2177029
Discord ID: 799044094508269568

I share my drive to everyone so this hit me in the wrong way since he's sharing my own drive and calling it his, moreover making money out of it when I do this for free for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Of course, credits goes to everyone who share the vids here and sorry to those whom I've offended by this message.
One more thing I forgot to mention, this may sound rude (sorry if it did) but if you're aware of this thread's existence, please for the love of god don't share it to the artist's themselves (literally don't be a fucking douche) or anywhere outside such as Facebook groups, Discord servers, Twitter or anywhere "public". Its completely fine to share it with your friends in private but please do let them know not to share it anywhere public where stupid people exists or to anyone whom they're not close too, the last thing you ever want is for the artist's to make their works hard to get.

Again, sorry if I sounded rude!

Spettra

Mar 13, 2022
One more thing I forgot to mention, this may sound rude (sorry if it did) but if you're aware of this thread's existence, please for the love of god don't share it to the artist's themselves (literally don't be a fucking douche) or anywhere outside such as Facebook groups, Discord servers, Twitter or anywhere "public". Its completely fine to share it with your friends in private but please do let them know not to share it anywhere public where stupid people exists or to anyone whom they're not close too, the last thing you ever want is for the artist's to make their works hard to get.

I'll keep an eye out on FB international group and any relating contents of AKT's. Altho I think this site is now good as caught and done. I guess.

Jan 29, 2022
Got the recent videos,ai chan isnt released yet,wont recommend u guys to share the new videos these few days some idiots leaked this forum to akt.
True. Why the hell did someone leaked this place. If Akt finds out about this forum he'll likely make it harder for us to share his works ( can't blame him ). And why are these newbies so fk ungrateful, they didnt bought any of the works yet keep asking for them. This must be somekind of lacking ability to think through. I don't have money so i can't say i did well for this thread. But at least im not a dikhead and do be patient and grateful towards the heroes who generous enough to share paid artworks for us.

May 11, 2018

Nah man, you're good. It's just that this thread has become so infested with ungrateful bastards that they share it to other public spaces without thinking about the consequences.

I'll keep an eye out on FB international group and any relating contents of AKT's. Altho I think this site is now good as caught and done. I guess.
This site aint shutting down anytime soon because of a single artist finding their works here. It's just this thread that's affected. F95 has hundreds if not thousands of threads archiving artist's work. Pretty sure akt is not the first one to find out about this site lol.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Wait.. Some piece of shit who's getting free stuff actually leaked it? How dumb can that dude get? What's the whole story?

Reactions: Zaxkray

Dystopian123

Jan 30, 2021
Feels like the whole site was compromised when someone leaked it on FB. Oh well, if it gets harder, got to restart some of my subs.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
thing is,
artist usually have some connection with others, or their fans that share with other people, causing it to spread uncontrollably,

and then on another thread, people were selling what they get here for free to other people out side here.
its huge demotivator for people to share their content.

why would i share my things that i used hard earning money to buy just for some random ungrateful shit to take advantage off and sell somewhere else?

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
There u go the S4 file.Also sushang isnt out yet.
Note:Just so you dont waste your time,I wont be sharing the new videos mainly because of ungrateful jerks and im too lazy to upload them to a folder and removing it later on.
I swear, I'm also starting to get tired of ungrateful fucks in this thread and other threads. All of them have the "new member" tag with less than 10 comments. Jesus Christ. Some even make demands on me like I owe them an answer. I just like sharing, but really... ungrateful fucks who demand free stuff like the sharers owe it to them makes me less motivated to share things.

Jan 29, 2022
I swear, I'm also starting to get tired of ungrateful fucks in this thread and other threads. All of them have the "new member" tag with less than 10 comments. Jesus Christ. Some even make demands on me like I owe them an answer. I just like sharing, but really... ungrateful fucks who demand free stuff like the sharers owe it to them makes me less motivated to share things.
True, just like artists these day. Imagine working hard to learn anatomy, coloring and stuff to create awsome artworks and then being said worse than an AI artworks. These mfs asking for what they dont even deserved or even work hard for them.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
There u go the S4 file.Also sushang isnt out yet.
Note:Just so you dont waste your time,I wont be sharing the new videos mainly because of ungrateful jerks and im too lazy to upload them to a folder and removing it later on.
it was beautiful, so Fu Hua wasn't like you're hitting people)))

khangbahuy

Dec 22, 2017
i just came back after half a month reading novel and now some ungrateful mfs leak this thread, how the hell did some "kids" nowaday can be this stupid

Reactions: angelpewds

RuleOutlaw

Dec 12, 2021
Ok so heres my opinion of the current situation if this whole forum gets archived,1 we can create a discord server and create a channel and post the videos there this will stop the leak by a bunch of people,2 someone creates a google drive folder and we all star it so that the only ones being here before the archive can get the videos,3 we do nothing at all and just pay for the video as u should.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes