Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
When I download Pardo, March 7 from their respective links, they both link me to the same document which is the Honkai Impact group file. Are the links broken for them?
Also just to confirm but this is everything released by Akt right? Or are we missing anything before 06/14/22.
Yeah, a bunch of links are broken and needs updating.
For the most part, every link there(assuming they're fixed) should have all of akt's content The exception are really old ones from like 2019 and some really new ones that didn't get updated yet. The old ones don't have sound and have lower quality animations.

Check out this comment if you want the older content or you want to view everything without broken links.

The also has everything and is categorized by character. This folder was also used as a template for the first page.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

Sorry about the long delay for this. I had some Harddrive issues which I have fix. Here everything gather and sorted within the previous month and now. Thank to all the users who contributed to the thread.

rf96 Here's your update.

Preview Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Sorry about the long delay for this. I had some Harddrive issues which I have fix. Here everything gather and sorted within the previous month and now. Thank to all the users who contributed to the thread.

rf96 Here's your updated.
what's the season pass thing?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
what's the season pass thing?
The completed collection of animations AKT post for that session. But to save time explaining what within each .rar. file. I updated my previous post with preview images showcase everything. So it should be easier to know which is which.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryiune

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
I thought you'll at least be paying $4-$10 dollars a months on Mega know what you're making on Patreon.
I don't wish to carelessly waste my money I've earned on Patreon/FANBOX on such things when it can be done for free. Besides, I do this for fun. :) Moreover, I only managed to fill this drive up to 50gb and it took months to get to that point so getting a subscription is pointless.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes