Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bogdanluk

Oct 29, 2022
Sounds like terrible idea, we literally had an issue (not so long ago) with people posting/promoting content from this site on Discord, Facebook, Twitter and etc. So refrain from promoting such methods, last thing you want is AKT making the videos harder to get. If you hate cloud storages then that's your problem and sounds like a real skill issue to me.
It's my private archive, i not promoting it or something like that. Telegram give you free unlimited storage, so I keep my favorite videos there. I will remove the link if needed.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
It's my private archive, i not promoting it or something like that. Telegram give you free unlimited storage, so I keep my favorite videos there. I will remove the link if needed.
"Private archive" *proceeds to posts it in this forum*
yes if it wasn't obvious already, remove it.

• Angry
Reactions: Darunia626

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Mega drive of 2019-2021

Mega Drive 2022-newer

If anything is missing
Long story short told - one of my HDDs got fried. That HDD contained the AKT folder as well. Tried to recover them, So notify me if I'm missing something so I can add it later.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Maxwel043

Mar 9, 2022
So I tried my hands at making subtitles for . I wouldn't recommend it.
Guy moves through dialogue lines in scenes as fast as I skip through Honkai's attempts at explaining quantum theory.
On the plus side, I got the translation lines written down on notepad to share with you all.

P.S. Apparently "supermarket" in Chinese means "Fuck me". The more you know...
Do you have an SRT version for this?

Maxwel043

Mar 9, 2022
The sub placements are absolutely terrible if you don't edit it so I'll just upload the video with subs that I added in (sorry its my first time doing this if its terrible and it was a pain specifically timestamping this video) including the SRT file, you can do whatever you want with it but you'll have to fix it on your own.

MEGA This is the Long Bronya 9wjy9 vid

I'll just say my thanks to the guy who did the initial subs since I did enjoy watching this video (except for the subbing part).

edit: I just found out this wasn't the high res vid I subbed... I'll add it later if anyone wants that.
Thanks for this! I love 9wjy9 vids but they don't have Eng Sub. Thanks for putting sub on this one

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
Anyone has the newest jean where she fked by hilichurl,this is the link

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes