Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Siiker

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

For the past week, I've been trying out different subtitle softwares and found AegiSub to be the most versatile out of the bunch. That said, I've decided to rework all of my previous subtitle files so that they feel a bit more professional looking. That means you should ignore my previous download links and just use the ones here.

I'll be going through Akt's videos by month starting from 2021. Currently 2021.1 - 2021.8 have been completed.
Each file has been named according to the video it's supposed to be played with, eg: 2021.2 GodKiana.ass --> 2021.2 GodKiana.mp4

The links will be updated from time to time so be sure to check on it.

PIXELDRAIN | WORKUPLOAD

I've tested the files in VLC and they worked fine. Feel free to give me any editing advice since I'm pretty much new to this.
Anyways, enjoy.
Something I noticed so far, during the 2021.6 Bronya (Bronie) video at about 29 seconds in the buttons reading "希儿?" and "希尓?" are subtitled as "Liliya?" and "Lili....?" but those both read "Xier" as in Seele (the first is correct spelling, second uses the wrong second character). Because the idea was that Seele had been quick to help Bronie since she looked like Bronya.

(Sorry if this is overly-pedantic. I appreciate the work done, that just stood out to me)

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

For the past week, I've been trying out different subtitle softwares and found AegiSub to be the most versatile out of the bunch. That said, I've decided to rework all of my previous subtitle files so that they feel a bit more professional looking. That means you should ignore my previous download links and just use the ones here.

I'll be going through Akt's videos by month starting from 2021. Currently 2021.1 - 2021.8 have been completed.
Each file has been named according to the video it's supposed to be played with, eg: 2021.2 GodKiana.ass --> 2021.2 GodKiana.mp4

The links will be updated from time to time so be sure to check on it.

PIXELDRAIN | WORKUPLOAD

I've tested the files in VLC and they worked fine. Feel free to give me any editing advice since I'm pretty much new to this.
Anyways, enjoy.
I've never encountered the .ass file extension before. Amusing name aside, I can't figure out how to open it or which programs to use. Any guidance?

SS55★

Nov 24, 2018
I've never encountered the .ass file extension before. Amusing name aside, I can't figure out how to open it or which programs to use. Any guidance?
This extension is for Advanced SubStation Alpha (you may wonder, ASA seems more appropriate? well, it's earlier version was SSA, SubStation Alpha; so this is ASSA ), which is a more advanced subtitle format than SRT and is mostly used by anime fansubbers as it supports video overlays, timing, animating and other text/graphic features.

You can rename a subtitle file same as video file name, keep both in same folder, and play the video. I feel most video players should read this file automatically. If not, try checking your video player options to find an option that allows to load an external subtitle. If you get an error*, most likely your video player does not support it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SneakyTrinky
不好意思,各位朋友们,我想我可能需要2022 SEASON PASS S4 Standard,也就是Ai-chan的视频,但遗憾的是我无法正确的找到下载的位置以至于我下错了几次不同的,如果可以能否有人给我指示下正确位置是在那里

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
My thanks to those of you that take the time to categorize and maintain threads like these. You make the world go round.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes