Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The sub placements are absolutely terrible if you don't edit it so I'll just upload the video with subs that I added in (sorry its my first time doing this if its terrible and it was a pain specifically timestamping this video) including the SRT file, you can do whatever you want with it but you'll have to fix it on your own.

MEGA This is the Long Bronya 9wjy9 vid

I'll just say my thanks to the guy who did the initial subs since I did enjoy watching this video (except for the subbing part).

edit: I just found out this wasn't the high res vid I subbed... I'll add it later if anyone wants that.
If you have 9wjy9 Archive. You can send it to a uploader so they can make a thread around it instead of posting their videos here.

Nov 23, 2022
If you have 9wjy9 Archive. You can send it to a uploader so they can make a thread around it instead of posting their videos here.
I haven't seen any place that has an archive for 9wjy9 except for Kemono. I'd be happy if someone else would do it so I don't have to find or make a thread for it, sorry im lazy. I might just post it on Sankaku later then so I can remove the out of place 9wjy9 vid in this thread.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019

shimekops

Apr 21, 2020
Im waiting until mid march to release the whole thing.
My reasons being
1.Some more clowns on facebook leaked this forum more
2.Its just better to one shot release the whole thing
3.Akt made it so that the season packs a much shorter time frame to claim.I dont wanna risk it.
gonna be checking back at least weekly I guess for any updates and developments. looking forward to march. thanks mate!

JennyAleriza

Feb 8, 2022
Someone commissioned AKT to do a HoV animation and asked him to make it free to download on his pixiv page.
Whoever you are that made that request, thank you.
HoV Footjob
We can commission AKT??? I've been wanting to commission him to do Nagamitsu or Natasha (the arc city version) but i wasn't sure if he took commissions or not. Good to know he does.
Holy shit, that HoV animation is good.
Edit: ty for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: nEEtdo0d and D3l

Chuuni7

Jan 20, 2022
not trying to be annoying, but someone said before that the yelan from was in the OP (it's not)

luewh

May 1, 2020
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes