Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
AKT: Says he'll make animation for new PGR character in the next month or maybe earlier.
Also AKT: Releases free Hanying animation (latest PGR character) two days later after making said comment.

He must've been quite motivated.

PIXELDRAIN | WORKUPLOAD
He's done Qu and now Hanying, now I'm in dire need of a Pulao animation from him to complete the Kowloong girls

BasketOfNekos

Aug 7, 2020
Just saw Akt posted on Pixiv about a new Griseo in her new outfit for 2023 S1 and now I'm super excited for that
Is this one out yet? I cant seem to find it anywhere.
So can someone clarify for me, is this:
View attachment 2403220
the same as this:
View attachment 2403222
only sorted differently?

Or do I need to download all of it to get everything?
Just download the stuff next to " Compressed: " To get it all. Its at the very bottom.

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85

BasketOfNekos

Aug 7, 2020
Just wait like everyone, if you want it now you can support the artis to get it.
I was considering actually just buying what I wanted, but this season pass nonsense is confusing, and just isn't set up in a way I would want to pay for it.

-I only want to buy 1 animation but they are sold in bundles.
-Not worth subscribing to the petrean/fanbox because they only provide future works there, not past ones.
-The season pass stuff is labeled "2023 Season 1" on twitter and pixiv, but when you look at gum road its organized in a different way with stuff like "Season Pass: s4 Extended". Maybe I'm just dumb or something but I have no Idea what any of that means in relation to what's on twitter/pixiv.
-Gum road doesn't actually tell you when things were posted so its difficult to tell what season pass (on gumroad) goes to what season pass (on twitter/pixiv), plus idk what the differences between standard and extended even are.

There are so many things (even beyond what I mentioned) that are just not straight forward for the sake of not being straight forward, then you add on that everything is in Chinese and it just becomes a big mess. Sure, it's probably explained somewhere, but I spent the last couple hours looking for how this all works, but I couldn't find anything. Personally I'd rather not "accidently" pay 15$ to 30$ on something I don't even want (and even if I do guess right, I'm still paying for extra stuff I dont care about) so while I would prefer to just buy the '1' animation right now, I'm just gonna wait.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I was considering actually just buying what I wanted, but this season pass nonsense is confusing, and just isn't set up in a way I would want to pay for it.

-I only want to buy 1 animation but they are sold in bundles.
-Not worth subscribing to the petrean/fanbox because they only provide future works there, not past ones.
-The season pass stuff is labeled "2023 Season 1" on twitter and pixiv, but when you look at gum road its organized in a different way with stuff like "Season Pass: s4 Extended". Maybe I'm just dumb or something but I have no Idea what any of that means in relation to what's on twitter/pixiv.
-Gum road doesn't actually tell you when things were posted so its difficult to tell what season pass (on gumroad) goes to what season pass (on twitter/pixiv), plus idk what the differences between standard and extended even are.

There are so many things (even beyond what I mentioned) that are just not straight forward for the sake of not being straight forward, then you add on that everything is in Chinese and it just becomes a big mess. Sure, it's probably explained somewhere, but I spent the last couple hours looking for how this all works, but I couldn't find anything. Personally I'd rather not "accidently" pay 15$ to 30$ on something I don't even want (and even if I do guess right, I'm still paying for extra stuff I dont care about) so while I would prefer to just buy the '1' animation right now, I'm just gonna wait.
Y'know, there is a Season Pass catalogue in the author's FANBOX that you can look up if you're that concerned about what exactly you want to buy.

2022 Season Pass.jpeg

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I'm sorry for asking at AKT reply, but does anyone know Longbow flintlock , who make doujinshi genshin? If do does anyone have yae and kokomi doujinshi and ayaka and hutao ?
Funny how you bring him up since I've been searching for the sequel to his Rozaliya/Liliya doujin and never found it.

Love his art, hate him.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Funny how you bring him up since I've been searching for the sequel to his Rozaliya/Liliya doujin and never found it.

Love his art, hate him.
Face it, man. Genshin doujins sell. Honkai doesn't.
At least he still has an interest in Honkai since he posts Honkai 4-komas (some with sexually suggestive endings) on Pixiv, unlike other artists who either went off the grid or moved to another more popular fandom.
*cough* Thanabis *cough*

EDIT:
Speaking of Honkai doujins, someone posted an Elysia doujin on e-hentai. The artist is amazing at drawing big breasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: SneakyTrinky
Nov 23, 2022

Love his art, hate him.
I checked awhile back for this. It doesn't actually exist. Its literally just the two panels he posted.
I'll be honest I am also a Roza&Lili fan and would love to find more work for them.
I am just coping with the one long Roza and Delta video that AKT made.

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I checked awhile back for this. It doesn't actually exist. Its literally just the two panels he posted.
I'll be honest I am also a Roza&Lili fan and would love to find more work for them.
I am just coping with the one long Roza and Delta video that AKT made.
I thought it was a preview of a full-length doujin he paywalled. If you're right, then it'd make me feel a bit better.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes