Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
anyone have the newest video of jean x hilichurl or mitachurl was it?

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
So there really is a Dr. MEI animation. Shame how AKT insists on using a male model with a featureless blob for a head. I'd have liked to see Kevin going at it with MEI.

• Angry
Reactions: Ritzalio

powerprof

Nov 28, 2021
Does anyone can play it normally after u download from above (except compressed)???

Can you guys tell me how to fix it? cuz after i download, the videos goes lagging. No matter download from mobile or PC, plz tell me

sellev110

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone can play it normally after u download from above (except compressed)???

Can you guys tell me how to fix it? cuz after i download, the videos goes lagging. No matter download from mobile or PC, plz tell me
maybe because the original resolution is not suitable for your device. You can try lowering the video resolution to 1080p or lower.

Deus23

Aug 2, 2022

video quality/resolution too high for your device. What I do is I compress the vid using a mobile app "Video Compressor"

Reactions: powerprof

D3l

Aug 15, 2019

VLC

choichoi24

Mar 28, 2021
maybe because the original resolution is not suitable for your device. You can try lowering the video resolution to 1080p or lower.
Use handbrake in your PC/Laptop to compress it to 1080p so it'd be much more faster than using your mobile phone to compress, and it is totally free.

Reactions: powerprof
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes