Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
sorry to ask, but does anyone have a collection of all honkai manga from this author WhiteBank?

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Exams are over and that means more free time to do more AKT subs. I've updated my folders to include ENG subs for 2021.10 & 2021.11 short videos. I decided to focus on finishing the short ones first before doing the longer VN-like videos since those require some playing around with Aegisubs.

Hello everyone,

For the past week, I've been trying out different subtitle softwares and found AegiSub to be the most versatile out of the bunch. That said, I've decided to rework all of my previous subtitle files so that they feel a bit more professional looking. That means you should ignore my previous download links and just use the ones here.

I'll be going through Akt's videos by month starting from 2021. Currently 2021.1 - 2021.8 have been completed.
Each file has been named according to the video it's supposed to be played with, eg: 2021.2 GodKiana.ass --> 2021.2 GodKiana.mp4

The links will be updated from time to time so be sure to check on it.

PIXELDRAIN | WORKUPLOAD

I've tested the files in VLC and they worked fine. Feel free to give me any editing advice since I'm pretty much new to this.
Anyways, enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Exams are over and that means more free time to do more AKT subs. I've updated my folders to include ENG subs for 2021.10 & 2021.11 short videos. I decided to focus on finishing the short ones first before doing the longer VN-like videos since those require some playing around with Aegisubs.
Thank you Call2

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
shut your cringe ass up

If you're going to share it, then at least do it using the usual mirror links.
For some reason it's taking a long time for me to even render the whole video.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes