Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob Quincy

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have subs for the seele + viliona video that came out last year? Could've sworn in was in the threads but I can't find it anymore

Reactions: D3l

powerprof

Nov 28, 2021
Yup another toxic people..
They are everywhere, i hope that toxic man can't find the sauce he needs forever :LUL::LUL:

I didn't even realize that toxic already deleted :PogChamp:

Last edited:
Reactions: KAIWEINAI
Jun 18, 2022
Yup another toxic people..
They are everywhere, i hope that toxic man can't find the sauce he needs forever :ROFLMAO::LUL:
I think you don't know what toxic means and as well as it's ironic that you're calling people who ask for sauce toxic, meanwhile you're hoping those people don't get their sauce. Idk man, it seems like you're the toxic one here.
Toxic
- very harmful or in a or way.
I don't think asking for sauce is harmful or unpleasant in anyway.

powerprof

Nov 28, 2021
I think you don't know what toxic means and as well as it's ironic that you're calling people who ask for sauce toxic, meanwhile you're hoping those people don't get their sauce. Idk man, it seems like you're the toxic one here.
Toxic
- very harmful or in a or way.
I don't think asking for sauce is harmful or unpleasant in anyway.
I think you're misunderstanding, im not calling people asking sauce is toxic bro, and actually last post im the one asking, but some "weird" person reply a rude one and got deleted instead when im back for check the reply of my post.

Im talking about "that" toxic, not the "asking sauce" is toxic :whistle:. Here's some cofee :coffee:

khangbahuy

Dec 22, 2017
I think you're misunderstanding, im not calling people asking sauce is toxic bro, and actually last post im the one asking, but some "weird" person reply a rude one and got deleted instead when im back for check the reply of my post.

Im talking about "that" toxic, not the "asking sauce" is toxic :whistle:. Here's some cofee :coffee:
i mean this is internet so you can't avoid it, just pretend that it wasn't there and they will choose another target :KEK:

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Heads-up, there's some typesetting issues with the subtitles for the 2021.10 Kiana videos, mainly the blue dialogue choice boxes, when you open it on VLC.

I can't seem to figure out what's causing it or how to fix it. It looked fine when I previewed it in Aegisub.

Reactions: kinomadaru
Jun 18, 2022

Ah I thought you meant people who were asking the for sauce based on the structure of your sentence but when I reread it you meant the guy who deleted who was "blueballing" I remember him. Yeah mb man but next time you should fix your sentence structure since it's misleading, but it's all good.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes