rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Looks like two of the new scenes are bugged in the cheat room. One just bugs to a transparent cg and nothing else, the other is titled Revertigo and doesn't transition from black screen and hangs the game. Old saves, new saves, same bugs.

Besides that, good update! There's finally options to add tan/partial tan without getting that far in the game, and other random setting changes. Hopefully a v0.88a won't be long and fixes those issues without having to wait for fixes in 2 months time.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
meh, tryed this game again because of the (missleading) lesbian tag.
but no theres no lesbia contend, just group pics filled with dicks. :FeelsBadMan:
always wonder, ths game is now about 6 years old and almost no progress. :test3:

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Does anyone figured how to close the gate behind? Wouldn't want the dog to run away... maybe Ayame will play "fetch" in future updates :))

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
Found some interesting pictures in game folder(Graphics-pictures)
Looks like Heaven Studious working on or with (Yummy Tiger) Aylias Story,srsly just found some pictures which not about Fleeting Irirs.You can find them,just search for png`s named Aylia.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Found some interesting pictures in game folder(Graphics-pictures)
Looks like Heaven Studious working on or with (Yummy Tiger) Aylias Story,srsly just found some pictures which not about Fleeting Irirs.You can find them,just search for png`s named Aylia.
They've been in there a while, they were planning on doing a collab, but YT can barely keep the organisation of his game together, let alone working with other devs.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know for you guys but I'm kinda stuck in a black screen during roadtrip to resort (Garcias Route). I just have that pretty music going on again and again.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
am i blind or what? wherre can i find the cg room before this i need to go at the clock to go there but no i cant

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
There is nothing new in 0.88. Don't waste your time bro.

Your first post is to say something stupid.

meh, tryed this game again because of the (missleading) lesbian tag.
but no theres no lesbia contend, just group pics filled with dicks. :FeelsBadMan:
always wonder, ths game is now about 6 years old and almost no progress. :test3:
I think it's 20 years old.

47000i6956075687568705679 years later the game is still not done jesus christ these guys works slow af LOL milking much reason why i never bothered to support them at all XD
What the fuck are you even talking about? No one's in a rush for the game to end.

How are they milking people when they release huge patches as fast as most Patreons around launch patches with 4/5 hentai scenes? Maybe they haven't finished yet because their game is ten times bigger than most shit games that come out nowadays.

What good can it make to postpone finishing the game on purpose when they could be selling a "complete" version on steam, dlsite, mikandi, you name it and make as much or more money than they probably have since they started on Patreon? They already have other games planned after this one so how are they exactly milking people when they could just finish it and move on to the next one making a lot more money in the process? If it sounds stupid, it's because it is. What you're saying makes no sense.

They're actually some of if not the hardest working patreon hentai game developers around, but you assume since the game isn't out they've been slacking. I suggest you actually test the game and get your shit straight.

I for one hope this game keeps going for a long time. Most games that I get interested in start out well and then end up turning into shit with random hentai scenes happening for no reason and adding absolutely nothing to the story like lily of the valley and now anna's exciting affection that is going to shit as well just to name a couple.

I'm curious to see how their future games will pan out but considering this is the only game that I can rely on not to disappoint me after a while, I hope they keep going for another 3 years.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes