• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Has it just been too long since I tried the game or are these spelling and grammar errors in Melvin's route recent changes?

"You're mistakened. I really liked you too girl." incredibly awkward, and even mistaken wouldn't really make sense in the context. Did they mean "You were a mistake." Or "Hiring you was a mistake, I really liked you too."?

"Then you went ahead and did something like that on my fine establishment?" well for one, Melvin calling his tiny dirty pub a fine establishment in the first place is a joke, but the grammar isn't good either. Something like "Then you go ahead and pull something like this in my establishment?" flows much better.

A few lines that are mostly okay, then "Not to mention the 1000 zel that I lost yerday." Obvious misspelling.

Most of a blowjob sex scene later "But it looks very artistic if I can say so myself." Technically correct, but no native English speaker would ever say it like that. "But it looks very artistic if I do say so myself." Although personally I'd go a step further with "Though I must say the look suits you very well." As its a bit more effective as a demeaning backhanded compliment I think.

A few more lines okay lines, then "(I can feel it on my entire throat)" which in the context I think was meant to be more like "(My mouth is filled to the brim.)"

I could go on but I think this is already too long as it is. I really hope they at least get someone with at least a solid grasp of spoken English to do a final pass of editing before any kind of final release.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Kinda forgot this game exist... Well I guess I'll be reminded again in 2019/2020 when they are close to finishing the game.

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
When moving to the location of the coast, after obtaining a driver's license, a dialogue with the driving instructor starts from which you can not leave.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a way to hide the UI, or the dialogue box? Checked the FAQ, searched this thread and checked the walkthrough, but can't find anything resembling a key map?

Amy

Apr 22, 2017
Is there anyone have a crash in Mervin's route where I chose to think an excuse? In the morning Ayame talk with Jack, she said that she need to talk with him and after that only the door open and I cant move

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I had stopped playing this for a while to let it get a few patches ahead, and I w still loving it until I came accross the freaking "get further in the 7/11 career to continue mels bar"

Freaking really? So instead of giving me choices on which arks i want to play, they re going to force me into one i really dot like to finish one that should be completely separate from besides the reason she wants to change careers. Thats annoying, I first hated the whole crap about a twin sister and her friend when they first brought it in and now i can't avoid it.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Can anyone kindly share a save before the vacation starts. I got an black screen with that nice music on background and i can't do anything. :confused:

Is it normal to have zero lust and morality at the end of the update on melvin/sato route or is it i bug on my end?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Can anyone kindly share a save before the vacation starts. I got an black screen with that nice music on background and i can't do anything. :confused:

Is it normal to have zero lust and morality at the end of the update on melvin/sato route or is it i bug on my end?
They're not "bugs". That's what happens when you use old saves.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
A gem of a game this one. Reminds me of I stlill love my wife, one of the all time NTR classics in my opinion.

A decent amount of content to play through, writing's not at all bad and there's at least a sense of freedom when it comes to choices. Definitely goes straight into my followed games list.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
WHY, in 2018, are games still being made that need a bct.sizer script to adjust the size of the game window? That is so 2008.

Other than that, for a game thats been in dev since 2016, I'm enjoying it so far. The premise is my favorite (RPGM, female protagonist, lots of trouble to get into, bit of a lechertown retard, but still hot) and I'm excited to delve in deeper. But with this huge city, quest lines and so on, why why why can't you run the game in full screen windowed mode at a decent resolution without needed a bct? ughhh.

Review to come once I get a few more hours under my belt.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes