• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How are you suppose to get a tan? That part doesnt seem clear.
Once you've progressed far enough in the game to get the Free Roaming mode, you'll get a sidequest to go to the beach. Once you're there, buy a bikini and catch some rays, or alternatively go to the nude part of the beach if you're not a fan of tanlines.

oxAlucardxo

Apr 18, 2018
Okay so this if my first time playing the game I am able to get into the game but apparently all the files are missing for me how do i fix this.

nhat4242

Mar 17, 2018
Once you've progressed far enough in the game to get the Free Roaming mode, you'll get a sidequest to go to the beach. Once you're there, buy a bikini and catch some rays, or alternatively go to the nude part of the beach if you're not a fan of tanlines.
How can I get into Free Roaming mode ?

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
A gem of a game this one. Reminds me of I stlill love my wife, one of the all time NTR classics in my opinion.

A decent amount of content to play through, writing's not at all bad and there's at least a sense of freedom when it comes to choices. Definitely goes straight into my followed games list.
Been trying to find that game. Do you happen to have a link to it?

chrisneet

Aug 29, 2018
maybe this is not the place to ask this but anyone knows the tiles heaven studios used for build their map in this game?
thanks

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
can you view the gallery with a cheat code or something?? if so does anyone know the code or way of unlocking the scenes without having to unlock them? im tired of having to do the game over and over again.

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
can you view the gallery with a cheat code or something?? if so does anyone know the code or way of unlocking the scenes without having to unlock them? im tired of having to do the game over and over again.
Cheat code is in first post. Debug room is in CG room, bottom has lasers blocking it, type the code in. Keep in mind that the Revertigo scene replay is bugged in this version (black screen)

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes