Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
The swinging path is getting interesting now, Ayame is going on the slutty route with Dan and Adriana is starting go romance route with Robert . Both of them are cheating pussies

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

zashons

Sep 16, 2018
Is there any fix for the "unable to find file: Graphics/Character/Vehicle startup error? Happens on any version of the game

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
At first I was sceptical thinking "Oh look, another RPGM game" but I must say that this game is pretty well written both story-wise and code-wise. The only thing that bothers me is that there's no WASD movement or mouse support but that's engine's fault I guess. Definitely recommended.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
At first I was sceptical thinking "Oh look, another RPGM game" but I must say that this game is pretty well written both story-wise and code-wise. The only thing that bothers me is that there's no WASD movement or mouse support but that's engine's fault I guess. Definitely recommended.
You can use joystick for movements, with the free 'joytokey' software. Works excellent for me !

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
The author says with this new update there is Fuckton of stuff but the update number has increased only by one number....... Hmmmm.....

But I played the last update so I will probably skip this and some of the next updates so I can enjoy a lot of content all together.
I just feels like some sort of Cuckoldness to play for short while than wait for some time, alas this is the nature of this medium.
Sometime I wish I discovered this game when it will be finished, sometimes I am happy that I knew about this game from the beginning. This was one my first adult games that I played,Now I have played 200+ adult games.
...... Ahh Fuck it I am downloading

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Maybe try donating to Patreon in order to speed up the updates, or doing a better game
You realize he's probably just too fucking dumb to find the scenes?

I’m saying about their recent post
It's about the overhaul of one of the spy chicks. You can see her new model in the Patreon banner. Patrons got a HD picture signed by the artists. According to the developer the overhaul was presented now because she'll partake in a hentai scene in the next patch.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
In version 0.88 I can't get into 24/7 store in Apartment Area (there is an error every time and the game closes) and get groceries for a quest which makes progression impossible. Can't recommend a game like that, the most buggy RPG maker game I've encountered so far. All 24/7 stores give me that error.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
I played the last update, but when it is weekend and I try to do things like going to massage place etc, she says "I need to work"

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone bugged on the Clarke route? After you call him and talk to him in the park he says he'll take care of the situation. Next day is weekend and there's no way to advance time forward. You can't watch tv on the couch and going to the movies just gives me a black screen. Am I missing something?

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I guys, i have a problem with the purity route, i finish it but when the system tells me to save and i do it the game shows me a black screen.
1.png 2.png
Someone knows how to fix it or avoid it?

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
Looking for the patch/hotfix if anyone has it. I'm assuming it fixes the broken scenes on the swinging route in the recollection room.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I guys, i have a problem with the purity route, i finish it but when the system tells me to save and i do it the game shows me a black screen.
View attachment 153823 View attachment 153824
Someone knows how to fix it or avoid it?
I dunno how the guy above "fixed it" because that's just a placeholder save point so you can resume from there next patch or whenever that patch gets more scenes. Maybe he's playing it in the future.

Reactions: Motor3Fase
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes