vultron

May 19, 2018
I find it strange that I got a game ending after dealing with Melvin and refusing to take care of the grandfather I was like can't she just go to town hall for another job?

Reactions: Amte

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Okay, I may get banned after this.

WHY THE FUCK YOU DARE TO END THIS GAME? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO END IT, EVEN IF IT IS DEMO! IT'S AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS!

Ok no more bad jokes.
It's clearly one of my best RPG games ever. Has so many things to do and I 'm really looking forward for more!

I would suggest tho, more options, more free roam, and I would like an 'open world' style after one end.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have all the cheat room scenes? I typed the code but can't play the scenes :[ would appreciate it!

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I played it some time ago and I didn't like it - all the time some ugly dicks tried to use me and force me to submission. Is there a pure lesbian route in there? (or will be in future updates?)

mackerman

Mar 11, 2018
Large city with named streets and landmarks is very nice to roam around in. Having multiple routes gave me hope that you could pick and choose the path. But alas, cannot escape the Melvin route, it is required for a couple other paths.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This one has a good art and everything... But it's still just a linear VN after all, we do not have any real open gameplay.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
There needs to be more variety other than plain old dick shoving. An exhibitionist route, yuri route, plus a bachelor route where she dumps the dude. And why the game forces me to play as the punk fiance in some of the scenes, does the author think I will adapt Fiance's point of view. I am not a loser like the fiance. The developer thinks I will rage on this, gahaha on the contrary I will tell you I enjoyed seeing Amane getting pleasure and slowly losing her sexual inhibitions, she is cute. Screw fiance and the other dudes, if she was here I would have shown her what a MAN is. And with showing her what is a MAN, I am not referring to intercourse. Not everyone is crazy about sex.
Hahahahaha this reads like a angsty 13 year old's copypasta.

The developers are continuing to add more routes as the game goes along. Having Ayame immediately break up with Robert wouldn't really make sense from a storyline PoV, as that's the whole reason she's in this city now.

Reactions: GhostProject

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
anybody got saves the garcias and the family route??? mine is blacked out and wont do anything

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes