TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I guess this'll either be the Aylia thing or it's a teaser of the scene with the sequel protagonist.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
????????

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make it known that me and Starke over at have been working together to make a successful crossover on each other's projects. As you may already know, the one on Fleeting Iris is already complete. That makes it my turn. This is my rendition of Ayame in 3D from his project.

I plan to have this crossover finished by next month sometime, so be sure to keep an eye out for it. I hope you like what I've done with her. I hope you think it keeps to the original no matter how difficult it is to imagine a 2D drawing re-imagined into 3D.

More news and updates coming next week. For now, thank you.

Key'

Reactions: Jansen and Krull

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So there you have her, Ayame in 3D, or how she could possibly look like in 3D.
I'm getting wet already :cool:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I hope it remains in 2D
Relax. This is how she will appear in the crossover created by this guy:

Fleeting Iris is not going to change. Well, other than the art becoming better and better.

I need to stop checking their Discord. Every time I see a preview I get depressed that the next patch isn't out yet.

Some people live paycheck to paycheck. I live patch to patch. <3

Reactions: Kun97

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They release these on their Discord and you get access to all the previews and devs discussion for 1$ patreon support. You should consider it since there's supposedly 9 more to go.

Well fuck. Checking these pictures reminded me how bad I want this fucking patch to come out.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018

They release these on their Discord and you get access to all the previews and devs discussion for 1$ patreon support. You should consider it since there's supposedly 9 more to go.

Well fuck. Checking these pictures reminded me how bad I want this fucking patch to come out.
You only had three dammm boiii

Reactions: yrban7477

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man put it in spoilers, not knowing what's gonna happen is a part of the charm. Looks awesome tho.

Reactions: mesoru

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
People help! At the 18th minute of the game, when the GG returns home after working at the bar, neighbors come to visit them and the figures stand on the reaction clave zero. What to do ????????

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes