Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
"Friday the 26th.

Worst case scenario we will release the patch on Tuesday the 30th with all the scenes we have at that moment and put placeholders on the scenes that we haven't received yet"

Reactions: Amanda Carter

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017

Hey everyone.

We're now at a point where we can probably estimate correctly how long it will take to release the patch. We're still missing one H scene, one set of busts and one menu picture. After the scene arrives I still will have to write it so realistically, the patch will come out in the Halloween (Wednesday).

It might come out earlier but to be fair I have my girlfriend's birthday this Saturday and I have to organize my Halloween party so if I spend another holiday / girlfriend birthday working I'm pretty sure she will castrate me.

With that said, it probably can come out earlier (I'm super tempted to say Monday~Tuesday), but realistically speaking and given we often miss the release by a few hours, expect a Wednesday release just to be safe.

This patch is pretty huge getting a lot of new maps, soundtrack, scripts (finally fixed the save menu crash bug), two new routes are started, among the typical stuff that we already have on a normal patch, so you can expect to have a few hours of entertainment.

Later today we will release two polls that will help us do better scenes in future patches.

Also, there's a fresh new preview that you can see in our Spoiler Room in Discord and with that there's 11 out of 12 CG previews released.

See you guys very soon with more news ;)
Hey everyone.

We're now at a point where we can probably estimate correctly how long it will take to release the patch. We're still missing one H scene, one set of busts and one menu picture. After the scene arrives I still will have to write it so realistically, the patch will come out in the Halloween (Wednesday).

It might come out earlier but to be fair I have my girlfriend's birthday this Saturday and I have to organize my Halloween party so if I spend another holiday / girlfriend birthday working I'm pretty sure she will castrate me.

With that said, it probably can come out earlier (I'm super tempted to say Monday~Tuesday), but realistically speaking and given we often miss the release by a few hours, expect a Wednesday release just to be safe.

This patch is pretty huge getting a lot of new maps, soundtrack, scripts (finally fixed the save menu crash bug), two new routes are started, among the typical stuff that we already have on a normal patch, so you can expect to have a few hours of entertainment.

Later today we will release two polls that will help us do better scenes in future patches.

Also, there's a fresh new preview that you can see in our Spoiler Room in Discord and with that there's 11 out of 12 CG previews released.

See you guys very soon with more news ;)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Technically it wasn't a delay. They released an ETA and afterwards an official release date. In fact on the ETA they stated that it could take longer. Apparently the CG artists are behind again but since you follow them you can ask them yourself on Discord or Patreon I guess.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Like Mr. lawsuit pointed out, this is not "really" a delay. The team hoped for a Friday 26th release, but they pointed out the latest release would be Tuesday 30th. So ok 1 day pushed for release, but this is imo kind of normal for them. But I think its important to point out that they have released solid patches within their 2 months time each time, for a very long time, and this will be the same. Before end of month.
Here have a couple of spoilers while you wait:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 13, 2017
Oh my, oh my, tracing art from Taimanin Asagi 2, it's not like lost souls won't recognize it.

Can't pinpoint the first one, but I have the nagging feeling that this explains the heightened output.

A pity.

Reactions: mesoru and VNON

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
They've been tracing art for a while now, I'm not too bothered about it, Ayame is pretty hot.

It only comes across as lame when they do one of their "Look at how much content we have! Compare that with other content creators and CLEARLY you should be supporting us!"

Jun 13, 2017
It only comes across as lame when they do one of their "Look at how much content we have! Compare that with other content creators and CLEARLY you should be supporting us!"
Fair enough, but it's a tad dishonest for the supporters, that are arguably paying for original content and not for Kagami redux.

Also, while I seriously doubt that Black Lilith will go ballistic on them or even notice, it's somewhat unwise to copy them specifically, as they are quite ferocious when they can be bothered (let us think of old Sanity Ends! translations).

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes