Arata20

Jan 14, 2018

Can someone please share?

Also need link to the dev. discord.

Hey guys,

So we're making an estimate right now as for when we believe the patch will be out, and if we can keep the current rhythm at which CG's are coming out we'll be able to release the patch at about Friday the 26th.

Worst case scenario we will release the patch on Tuesday the 30th with all the scenes we have at that moment and put placeholders on the scenes that we haven't received yet and update with a fix somewhere later on that week with the remaining CG's but this is just a safety net which we hope that we won't need for whatever reason but we're creating so that you guys can get an October patch in a timely manner and so that we can relax a bit during Halloween.

Previews will keep being released on Discord (currently up to 5 hentai scene previews for next patch) and a new one will be out very soon.

As always, we will do our best to release an amazing patch and we are extremely thankful for all the trust, love and support that you guys give us every single day. Thank you so much.

petar997

Apr 12, 2018
Is the version here incomplete or something? Every time I start the game a message pops up saying "Resource Graphics/Characters/Vehicle is missing. Please report this on patreon"

And the same thing happens when I play the game and enter different areas. I can't get into the town hall at the beginning because the game crashes.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
i can't help but wonder if the updates are small in terms of content ?
this game has been developing for two years if i'm not mistaken and some routes haven't been started yet.
don't mistake me i'm not complaining this game is awesome it's just that i'm new to it and i'm wondering if the updates are rich in content.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
this game has been developing for two years if i'm not mistaken and some routes haven't been started yet.
don't mistake me i'm not complaining this game is awesome it's just that i'm new to it and i'm wondering if the updates are rich in content.
If i remember correctly, they started quite slow.
But the last 3-4 updates were pretty great in my opinion.

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
That's mostly because their game is about a gazillion times larger than any other hentai game I've played so far. They have recently hit the 100 hentai scenes mark iirc and this was without reusing assets. They actually release bigger and faster updates than most patreon developers I follow while having original art instead of 3D.

If i remember correctly, they started quite slow.
But the last 3-4 updates were pretty great in my opinion.
It was their last 6 updates which coincides with the time they got a second artist.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
It's been like a year since I played this game. Do any of the routes to pregnancy yet? Or is that still a work in progress?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think Slums will at most be used for the prostitution route, and maybe it will be exclusive to other games that take place in the universe. Ayame herself has few reasons to go there anyway.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes