pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
I am a angsty, not 13 but 20+ year old. Apologies, but I have no interest in watching other dude have their way with girls in front of me, (while what do we do? just sit there with a hard-on. ) Is this MANLY behaviour? Do you know why I am here? I am here to see a girl get pleasure, lose their mind with orgasm, turn a pure chaste girl into lewd promiscuous girl, I am here to watch the beautiful female body. I have no interest in watching other dudes have their way with girls. I definitely have no interest in watching male genitals. Just make the whole male invisible or something. Do you how I play this game I only read Ayame's dialogues. Garcia, Melvin, Fiance and all the other dudes; damn them.

But I know they have their own role. They are the agents of corruption. So no choice then to tolerate these vomit inducing dudes.

Guy with the Rance pic is profiling me. Heh, this is interesting. Well anyways you need to update your profile pic because the last time I saw Rance she was a cute beautiful maiden and Nobunaga was trying to steal her chastity.
well, you can play other game though.. why you insisting to forcing your value when others who have supported the team didn't even demand as much as you? its a matter of taste, you like it - you play it/support it. you don't - you leave it. its a mf-in free market ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: evilkitty97

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
I am a angsty, not 13 but 20+ year old. Apologies, but I have no interest in watching other dude have their way with girls in front of me, (while what do we do? just sit there with a hard-on. ) Is this MANLY behaviour? Do you know why I am here? I am here to see a girl get pleasure, lose their mind with orgasm, turn a pure chaste girl into lewd promiscuous girl, I am here to watch the beautiful female body. I have no interest in watching other dudes have their way with girls. I definitely have no interest in watching male genitals. Just make the whole male invisible or something. Do you how I play this game I only read Ayame's dialogues. Garcia, Melvin, Fiance and all the other dudes; damn them.

But I know they have their own role. They are the agents of corruption. So no choice then to tolerate these vomit inducing dudes.

Guy with the Rance pic is profiling me. Heh, this is interesting. Well anyways you need to update your profile pic because the last time I saw Rance she was a cute beautiful maiden and Nobunaga was trying to steal her chastity.
So, what you are saying is basically, you should be a character inside the game as you would the only MANLY person in there?You say you want to see a girl get pleasure and you say you don't want males in there or male body parts.So you would enjoy this game more if Ayame was sucking air instead of a dick?That is an interesting opinion to have for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: evilkitty97

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Umm I dont know whether replying more would morons understand, but here we go. I have not demanded anything. ( I dont demand stuff when I already know I will be turned down ). I was merely stating my preference. I wish I could be there to show Ayame what a man is supposed to be. Anyways I know she would cheat on me too if I was there; because I hate love and romance ( I am stating my preference here, now dont say this is a demand too ) and, I really have gotten tired of sex, no desire whatsoever. Plus I have a different destination that runs in the complete opposite direction. Anyways watching air will be much more comfortable than male genitals. Sorry for not having proclivity towards sodomy.
... Yeah um... Yeah, I've got nothing, so here's a rabbit with a pancake on it's head.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
If anyone has all scenes, please share :D
The gallery room is unlocked instantly when the game begins - Click the "old watch" in the living room to enter.
Go to the bottom and if you enter code 84134956( also found in the "FAQ & Troubleshooting file").
In here go to the guy and pick the option to unlock all scenes.
Have fun.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The end of the month can't get here fast enough. I see my life passing me by as I eagerly wait for each patch.

Reactions: Kun97

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Wait is the next update going to be a crossover with the elf girl?If so will there be continuations of current paths and will the teases at the end(office/strip club) be implemented?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes