Apr 14, 2018
I like how pledges dropped almost 500$ just because they released day later and there are games that don't have ETA at all and keep milking people and still keep increasing revenue.

Almost makes me believe in golden thread of Fate, apparently they weren't meant to be treated justly and are out of the loop. Surprises me they are still working this hard with so many people instead of closing the project.

jack0444444

Oct 6, 2017
They've got a seriously good game on their hands, talented people and great artists. They just don't know how to manage the success of it very well unfortunately. They could honestly be making twice as much money if they stuck to a schedule 100% of the time, advertised and posted their updates elsewhere and were more transparent on their work.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Some of that happens every month though, with fake pledges and people who could only afford the single month dropping off.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They were at 5.5k two months ago but apparently Patreon did some massive fuck ups two months straight and it cost them a lot of followers. That's what I've heard at least.

Something about a ban and then something about changing the way they charge people and what not. It was pretty sad to watch. They work their asses off and have in my opinion the best game on their hands.

The only thing people throw shade at them for is "the delays". They at most have a 24 hour delay every two months. Boo freaking hoo.

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes