Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Game is being uploaded and it will be posted directly on Patreon according to the latest post.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
First of all, apologies for the delay. The CG team took a week longer than previously planned and Issac left on Thursday to go camping to a music festival (it's pretty much the closest he'll have to vacations this year and he had it planned a long time ago, we thought by the time he left we'd have the patch released a long time ago) so I was left to finish up by myself.

Many days of poorly slept nights and 19~20 hours of work got a toll on me yesterday and after some headache pills I ended up falling asleep at the couch.

Even tho the delay is minimal, I truly apologize. I swear to you we work tirelessly to provide you amazing patches within the briefest period as possible. And we appreciate you guys so much for all the kind words and being understanding.

In order not to cause even more delays we will update the walkthrough Monday or Tuesday along with releasing a hotfix in case it's necessary. This patch is a bit straightforward but it has a lot of decisions. However we trust that you should easily figure out by yourself what you can do.

Now the goodies!

The Garcias route now has a metric fuckton of new scenes and your choices during those scenes matter! Make plenty of saves! The game will warn you then.

There's a little easter egg for you guys to find. (TIP: It's in the night Ayame needs to leave the room in the resort to go take a shower).

There's two new scenes that you can check at the gym. One has to happen before the other but I'll leave you guys to figure that out. One is for the yoga outfit, one is for the swimsuit.

Ayame can now finish her driver's license. This leads to an optional scene. I don't want to spoil anything else regarding this. Have fun ;)

There's a new Sato Route scene and a new Melvin's route scene. These will lead to the opening of two new routes next patch. Kinky Kittens Strip Club and the Office.

I hope you guys enjoy this patch as much as we enjoyed making it. As always thank you so so much for the support. It really means the world to us.

If you find any bugs, you can report them here or Discord.

Reactions: muffunbutton
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes