Kun97

Nov 5, 2017

As you all now we plan to release the version today'ish (anytime between now and going to sleep again).

This might worry some of you since by Patreon schedule it might go a bit past midnight (being the 1st of September). DO NOT WORRY.

I'll personally send the version to people who were patreons in August so they choose not to be Patrons in September, but obviously, we greatefuly appreciate those who continue to support us towards future patches as well.

We'll be back later with an amazing patch for you guys. The biggest in terms of CGs that we've released thus far.
It's Already 11.10 pm here,how long do I got to wait :(

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Starke is literally saying it will be after midnight, so it will be on the 1st of September if everything goes without issues.
And when they are time pressed like they are now, there is often errors and bugs. So yeah we are into the delay state now. The question is how much?(so no need to sit and wait up)

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
Starke is literally saying it will be after midnight, so it will be on the 1st of September if everything goes without issues.
And when they are time pressed like they are now, there is often errors and bugs. So yeah we are into the delay state now. The question is how much?(so no need to sit and wait up)
You just made me sad.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Considering the above post they might release it past midnight so I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Just go to sleep and tomorrow morning it will probably be out. It's weekend, you'll have plenty of time to play.

Reactions: Zellemate
Apr 14, 2018
I see, they are from Portugal, so that's why this game writing isn't as moronic as those US games with 'goofy' MC's.

I've always wondered why script is so bizarrely good for patreon game.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Considering the amount of grammar errors it would be really weird if they were american. I guess it's pretty great considering English is not their native language tho.

Apr 14, 2018
I don't know about many grammar errors, I just check out the scenes in each update and these are good. Who would have time to replay game with each update, probably some jobless dude.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes