Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So if everything follows as normal the next announcement will be the announcement for the week or so delay.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Definitely swinger route, as Ayame and Robert will be invited to a resort by the Garcias.

Aside from that, Melvin usually gets a scene per update.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So if everything follows as normal the next announcement will be the announcement for the week or so delay.
Name one time they had a week delay. Name one time in the last year they had more than a 24 hours delay.

Any idea what routes are they working on for this 0.88 update??
This patch focus is a weekend at a resort with the Garcias so that one. A lot. Other than that the mandatory Melvin scene, a Sato scene and the rest I think it's free roam. Yoga, swimsuit and driver's license which apparently leads into getting a car for fast travelling so yeah. Pretty excited for that one.

Reactions: Jansen

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys,

We're proud to announce that come Friday when v0.88 hits Patreon, our game will have reached 100 (101 to be precise) original scenes!

This sheer number alone already puts us in a place where very few other hentai game developers ever have reached, but the quality and zeal in which we have achieved this number is something we're really proud of.

Ayame has a grand total of 48 costumes so far and she has met 14 original characters with visual sets of their own and variations of (Dan has three costumes, Adriana 4, Scott 2, etc.)

Our picture folder ALONE has 5.806 pictures (and a few more before the patch is finished) and that is without mentioning hundreds of sprites, tilesets, unique menus and others. Along with 264 MB's of original audio tracks. Yet our game folder is still at 1.45GB while games with a 10th of our content have doubled and tripled that size.

There's a grand total of 152.198 lines of dialogue in the entire game with almost 9 MILLION letters.

And to be honest? We're just getting started.

None of this would be possible however, without each and every single one of you guys. We are proud to say we have easily the best community and the best patrons in the entire world. You guys are the real MVP!

On behalf of the Heaven Studios team. Thank you so, so much.

COMMEMORATORY IMAGE

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Hy guys, are there any sex scene by walking around in the city ? Thanks
If I recall correctly there's the officer chloe side game. The anal scene while stuck in a wall next to the two kids. The pokemon go park scene. The scene in the subway at night. The cinema scenes and the three new ones coming this patch. Someone correct me if I forgot any.

Or you can always check the official walkthrough at

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not really into any specific route but I always found the Garcia route to be the most 'boring' since it is so short and ends so sudden. Looks like a great update in that regard. Wondering if some of the resort stuff will be recycled. Is a fitting theme for Melvin or maybe the secretary route too.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes