niuash

Sep 29, 2017
I think that the most cruel thing in the world will be if this update gets delayed by even 1 whole day. :coldsweat:

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Well I kinda doubt that they did say that the ETA was 24th to 28th and then said it will be this Friday which is 31st so technically speaking it is already a 3 days delay from the original date it should have been published.I doubt even them would do something like that, they seem to be learning from their past mistakes and it's kinda making me happy.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well I kinda doubt that they did say that the ETA was 24th to 28th and then said it will be this Friday which is 31st so technically speaking it is already a 3 days delay from the original date it should have been published.I doubt even them would do something like that, they seem to be learning from their past mistakes and it's kinda making me happy.
This is the biggest complaint I have, they tend to tease a expected date, and then ALWAYS change it to the very last day each time.
And it was the same this time, they said(teased) 24-28 and then changed it to Friday 31st.

Reactions: MaYa

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
This is their biggest complaint I have, they tend to tease a expected date, and then ALWAYS change it to the very last day each time.
And it was the same this time, they said(teased) 24-28 and then changed it to Friday 31st.
At least they don't just go dark for a week anymore.They give us a heads up,it's appreciated and they started doing a lot more scenes each update then what they were doing before.Also appreciated.

Reactions: Zellemate

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This is the biggest complaint I have, they tend to tease a expected date, and then ALWAYS change it to the very last day each time.
That's why one thing is an ETA and the other is a release date. People who take estimates too seriously are the reason why they need to leave a huge disclaimer next to ETAs explaining how they are by no means vinculative. Who cares if they miss a day or two? We already know it's in average two months give or take which is already heaps ahead of most other Patreons to whom release dates are anyone's guess, and patches that took 5 months to create take you a whole 5 minutes to finish (looking at you Lily of the Valley).

At least they don't just go dark for a week anymore.They give us a heads up,it's appreciated and they started doing a lot more scenes each update then what they were doing before.Also appreciated.
Because they hired a second artist. That was always the issue.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
hopefully they release it on time since this update is looking really good, or even before the release date, that would be dope, muku's art is just amazing, btw thanks for always keeping us up to date dude, really appreciated.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
It may be a stupid question, but I just start playing this game and the display is very small. I did not find any option to make the display bigger. Can anyone help me with that?

INNocence

Aug 19, 2017
It may be a stupid question, but I just start playing this game and the display is very small. I did not find any option to make the display bigger. Can anyone help me with that?
in game.ini change line WindowedRatio=1 to WindowedRatio=2

Is new version released?

Reactions: Chudani

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is a new post from them

Does not sound good :(

As you all now we plan to release the version today'ish (anytime between now and going to sleep again).

This might worry some of you since by Patreon schedule it might go a bit past midnight (being the 1st of September). DO NOT WORRY.

I'll personally send the version to people who were patreons in August so they choose not to be Patrons in September, but obviously, we greatefuly appreciate those who continue to support us towards future patches as well.

We'll be back later with an amazing patch for you guys. The biggest in terms of CGs that we've released thus far.

Reactions: Amanda Carter
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes