Zyro

May 27, 2017
But is it confirmed
No, Starke said it was an ETA but knowing them its gonna be Friday next week or worse they're gonna flop again and delay a couple of days as usual.

Don't even expect a solid ETA for this game, I can't even remember the last time they actually followed their update schedule.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
They already decided a confirmed date released, I just want to know if anyone got any info on when is it
No, Starke said it was an ETA but knowing them its gonna be Friday next week or worse they're gonna flop again and delay a couple of days as usual.

Don't even expect a solid ETA for this game, I can't even remember the last time they actually followed their update schedule.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Alright guys. We know how exactly how much work is left and how long it's taking to deliver the scenes in general so I am ready to announce the release date for Friday the 31st.

We plan on having it ready Wednesday or Thursday but since 50% of the times we miss it by a 2 to 12 hour margin, considering the next day is Friday the 31st, it feels right and gives enough of a safety net.

Hope you guys are as excited as we are, especially if you've been following the awesome previews on Discord (we will also release the previews of the last 4 scenes between today and Wednesday).

As always, thanks for your continued support and see you guys soon with another great patch!
Alright guys. We know how exactly how much work is left and how long it's taking to deliver the scenes in general so I am ready to announce the release date for Friday the 31st.

We plan on having it ready Wednesday or Thursday but since 50% of the times we miss it by a 2 to 12 hour margin, considering the next day is Friday the 31st, it feels right and gives enough of a safety net.

Hope you guys are as excited as we are, especially if you've been following the awesome previews on Discord (we will also release the previews of the last 4 scenes between today and Wednesday).

As always, thanks for your continued support and see you guys soon with another great patch!

Jun 15, 2018

thank you for keeping us plebs updated

Reactions: Zellemate

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The spoiler section where you can check the CG previews is only accessible if you have Patreon rank.

Ryoung7955

Aug 14, 2018
Except someone asked on their discord and Starke responded:

Starke:
We'll tell you the release once we're sure of a date
But before/at Friday next week for sure

So don't sit and wait up, my guess is Friday(next week).
Here are some spoilers if you cannot wait(HEAVY SPOILERS AHEAD)
thanks for spoiler :D
How much if i buy this game on their patreon ?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Go suck some mod cocks in SS and alike threads, this is the one of few games that actually tries to stick to something like ETA on patreon.
Uh, no, they don't. These guys do a lot of things well but they have literally NEVER hit their release date. The delays generally aren't too bad but they're always there.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Go suck some mod cocks in SS and alike threads, this is the one of few games that actually tries to stick to something like ETA on patreon.
LMAO yeah right.
actually tries to stick to something like ETA
Prove it. They rarely actually post within their ETA and at one point they went MIA for like a whole week till they finally posted an update.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes