Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I solved that but I have another problem when I enter to cg room and press the unlock everything some scenes are not unlocked. how can ı open them
The answer for that is in the project. The variables they keep track in the game only track 100 scenes but two patches ago they broke the 100 scenes already. I'm sure they'll notice it soon.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I had a similar feeling when reading through the scenes. They felt shorter and less inspired than their predecessors, although that may just be me. It may just be a case of a patch being lackluster and nothing more. Sometimes there will be misses among the various hitters.

I fail to see how their taste in other game's is relevant to this discussion. I understand that this game is one of your favorites but please keep things civil. Whenever someone shares a negative opinion you almost always resort to some kind of personal attack, attempt to imply some kind of ill intent, or force a narrative which implies to poster's ignorance. Sometimes a user may say something wrong but that doesn't warrant all these other irravalent attacks. Seriously...what does this Anna game have to do with their post on Fleeting Iris? Stay civil.
Very well said . Thank you for saying this for me .

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i guess wait someone who have seen all the scene to upload their save?

aint me cause i cheat to unlock

jose.pz.900

Jan 23, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 155114
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/09/166719_acfi-fan.gif
I want to add the image to the signature but I get an error, it says "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I want to add the image to the signature but I get an error, it says "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
You need to make 3 posts first. No spam posts. I recommend you find 3 games you like and leave a comment in each describing why you like the game. Then you should be able to add the signature. This is to prevent spam and spam accounts/bots.

Reactions: Krull

jose.pz.900

Jan 23, 2018
You need to make 3 posts first. No spam posts. I recommend you find 3 games you like and leave a comment in each describing why you like the game. Then you should be able to add the signature. This is to prevent spam and spam accounts/bots.
Thank you for the quick response

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If anyone has the walkthrough quote this post so i can update the OP

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes