Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I don't understand how anyone can defend this bout of laziness. This is objectively not a reference. They copied the whole CG set. The lingerie isn't even different, which is what someone used to defend the other CG ripoff earlier.
I had no idea that CG even existed since I only played one of the Taimanin Asagi series (bit too disturbing for me to try any others) and it wasn't that one. Can't say I'd call that just a reference nor would I defend it.

Reactions: Aeffie

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
I don't understand how anyone can defend this bout of laziness. This is objectively not a reference. They copied the whole CG set. The lingerie isn't even different, which is what someone used to defend the other CG ripoff earlier.
I am rather sure the mods already put a stop to this argument, please don't dig it up again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
both old and new saves don't work
That might have to do with something starke mentioned about the folder going read only. Do you try to save the game, get a noise and then it doesn't save? Or is the save option greyed out?

This goes for everyone saying "I can't save the game".

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
it makes the saving noise, but it doesn't save the symbol stays gray and there's just no save there, if there was a save there, it deletes the old save

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
If your saves are getting deleted or not saving, make sure there's nothing else going on in the game. You can't save for instance at the beginning when you get a message from Robert. You have to exit out of the menu, let Ayame give her thoughts and then afterwards you can open up the menu and save.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
it makes the saving noise, but it doesn't save the symbol stays gray and there's just no save there, if there was a save there, it deletes the old save
If you have windows 10, it might be a slightly known issue, one of the devs also seems to have had it it. Make sure none of the game folders or where ever saves get put are set to read only.

From relevant patreon post "However two days ago we encountered an issue while trying to save where you would hear the save sound but there would be no save. What's worse is that if you tried to save over an already existing save, that save would be deleted!

After long hours of troubleshooting we believe the problem to be only on my end, as in my computer only and it's not caused by the game itself, it's caused by Windows 10 last update changing some of my folders to read only! Meaning when I try to save since I don't have permission the game doesn't allow me to save over and deletes the file!

Rebooting seems to fix it but not sure for how long. Starting the game as usual instead of running it through the project/editor also seems to fix it so players shouldn't have issues.

However!

1) Make multiple save files and save often! Let's make sure this stays only on my end and people don't lose hours of gameplay!
2) If this happens to multiple people we might have to revert to the oldest possible save system which no longer shows routes or screenshots. We really want to avoid this and hopefuly won't have to."

Might want to see about contacting the devs if its the same issue.

Reactions: stormweed

Kevin san

Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 173761
Lazy? Yes.
But remmember this is indie studio, that mean they still unexperience on creating original scene.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This update was nothing compared to the last update, seems like the dev is getting lazy now and starting to lose the passion, renders in the ayame and adriana foursome are really bad especially the camera angle and WTF where is Robert and Dan ? I thought that something is going to develop between Adriana and Robert Doesn't make any sense for them to go with another guys. In the 2nd scene with Clark, it seems like Ayame is possess by a demon,scene doesn't really connect with their previous encounter , and lastly, renders with the family route are copied

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This update was nothing compared to the last update, seems like the dev is getting lazy now and starting to lose the passion, renders in the ayame and adriana foursome are really bad especially the camera angle and WTF where is Robert and Dan ? I thought that something is going to develop between Adriana and Robert Doesn't make any sense for them to go with another guys. In the 2nd scene with Clark, it seems like Ayame is possess by a demon,scene doesn't really connect with their previous encounter , and lastly, renders with the family route are copied
That's precious coming from a Anna's Affection fan but I'll be glad to let you know the dev of this game isn't going downhill like deepsleep has. Dev already stated the reason this patch wasn't as big hentai scene wise was because it was too demanding mechanically.

I don't know what you mean with the renders in the Ayame and Adriana scene but they're amazing in my opinion, although I always found Adriana to be a bit inconsistent kind of the way Ayame was at the beginning. Also I fail to understand how a bad drawing is the developer's fault when the person who writes the story and the team that draws the images are not the same.

You clearly didn't notice that the Garcias path split last patch so that's why you "thought that something is going to develop between Adriana and Robert Doesn't make any sense for them to go with another guys". That's because you're not even playing the same route anymore. Next time try not to hold CTRL during the story parts, this game's story is actually good unlike Anna's where she's brain damaged and the scenes are pointless ;)

Dev already addressed the reference issue and announced they're redrawing the scene entirely.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That's precious coming from a Anna's Affection fan but I'll be glad to let you know the dev of this game isn't going downhill like deepsleep has. Dev already stated the reason this patch wasn't as big hentai scene wise was because it was too demanding mechanically.

I don't know what you mean with the renders in the Ayame and Adriana scene but they're amazing in my opinion, although I always found Adriana to be a bit inconsistent kind of the way Ayame was at the beginning. Also I fail to understand how a bad drawing is the developer's fault when the person who writes the story and the team that draws the images are not the same.

You clearly didn't notice that the Garcias path split last patch so that's why you "thought that something is going to develop between Adriana and Robert Doesn't make any sense for them to go with another guys". That's because you're not even playing the same route anymore. Next time try not to hold CTRL during the story parts, this game's story is actually good unlike Anna's where she's brain damaged and the scenes are pointless ;)

Dev already addressed the reference issue and announced they're redrawing the scene entirely.
What do you mean split ? I don't skip the story parts FYI , I played the whole Garcia route 0.88 , and it ends with the Adriana and Robert doggy scene, that Adriana is falling for him . Well, we have our own preference , like in a competition there are many judges so for me renders and drawing are bad compare to the last update , for you it is not, simple as that .

OBHollo

Oct 29, 2018
This update was nothing compared to the last update, seems like the dev is getting lazy now and starting to lose the passion
I had a similar feeling when reading through the scenes. They felt shorter and less inspired than their predecessors, although that may just be me. It may just be a case of a patch being lackluster and nothing more. Sometimes there will be misses among the various hitters.

Next time try not to hold CTRL during the story parts, this game's story is actually good unlike Anna's where she's brain damaged and the scenes are pointless ;)
I fail to see how their taste in other game's is relevant to this discussion. I understand that this game is one of your favorites but please keep things civil. Whenever someone shares a negative opinion you almost always resort to some kind of personal attack, attempt to imply some kind of ill intent, or force a narrative which implies to poster's ignorance. Sometimes a user may say something wrong but that doesn't warrant all these other irravalent attacks. Seriously...what does this Anna game have to do with their post on Fleeting Iris? Stay civil.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
What do you mean split ? I don't skip the story parts FYI , I played the whole Garcia route 0.88 , and it ends with the Adriana and Robert doggy scene, that Adriana is falling for him . Well, we have our own preference , like in a competition there are many judges so for me renders and drawing are bad compare to the last update , for you it is not, simple as that .
My friend, the path splits. If you at any point choose to have a bitchfit with Robert where he yells at Ayame and Dan and they go back home then the path splits. Apparently there's a path where Adriana falls for Robert and one where things continue just the way they were. Dev already said the Adriana and Robert romance will continue next patch.

I had a similar feeling when reading through the scenes. They felt shorter and less inspired than their predecessors, although that may just be me. It may just be a case of a patch being lackluster and nothing more. Sometimes there will be misses among the various hitters.
The Clarke scene I have no idea where this is going but apparently it's a femdom path. Ayame and Adriana scene I wasn't a big fan story/writing wise but knowing the dev's ways I believe this will have future repercussions. The drawing was good. The cameo scene I wasn't a fan and a lot of people weren't as well. Starke said he can write the scene from the girl's perspective but he was hoping he'd only do it in their second game which explains a lot.

The other scenes were solid hitters in my opinion. Jack's scenes, Arthur's scenes, pub threesome and hospital roof were bangers.

I fail to see how their taste in other game's is relevant to this discussion. I understand that this game is one of your favorites but please keep things civil. Whenever someone shares a negative opinion you almost always resort to some kind of personal attack, attempt to imply some kind of ill intent, or force a narrative which implies to poster's ignorance. Sometimes a user may say something wrong but that doesn't warrant all these other irravalent attacks. Seriously...what does this Anna game have to do with their post on Fleeting Iris? Stay civil.
How is comparing his "favorite NTR bitch" game to which he uses an avatar of, to a comment that states "dev is getting lazy and losing passion" a irrelevant comparison? Have you played Anna? I have. Followed it for months at early stages until it started going to a dead end, slower/smaller patches, no reasoning fuck fest. The dev went from informational and supporting to "you don't like the delays or the game don't follow it then" which is why I have supported Fleeting Iris for over 3 years. Well, that and the game being amazing.

Go ask F.I. dev a question on their discord or send him an e-mail or a patreon message and you'll understand why.

Hence why the comparison. I fail to see how anything I said was a personal attack whatsoever. I just find it funny how you say that when all three of your posts in the forum were an attack at the dev's ways and you were mad when a lot of us didn't agree the cowgirl scene wasn't even similar. They used an Asagi scene as a clear reference/copy to which they already said they're re-drawing it for next patch and from there on out everyone started seeing these ridiculous similarities in every scene. After that an admin of the forum dismissed the conversation but unfortunately people keep bringing it back like it was the end of the world and everyone is chosing to ignore it.

Now let's go back on topic.

OBHollo

Oct 29, 2018
How is comparing his "favorite NTR bitch" game to which he uses an avatar of, to a comment that states "dev is getting lazy and losing passion" a irrelevant comparison?
Because that is not part of the discussion. They made no references or comparisons between the two games in their post, correct? That means it has no relevance to his post or this discussion as a whole. It's sad that you had to cling onto their user details just to form an argument against his opinion and use them for personal attacks. How are you so sure they're fine with whatever this Anna is guilty of? You were just being passive aggressive over someone sharing a negative opinion over a game you liked and needed an excuse to paint them as being negatively biased.

As for the reference issue; missed the mod's warning during my last post and made sure not to mention it again. The three posts I made prior were on topic of what was currently being discussed. They were not personal attacks, as I simply stated what I believed was done with the pictures in question. There were no insults flung or anything of the sort but that also has no reverence to this discussion.

If someone says something you don't like about this game you'll imply bias, negative intent, ignorance, or pull up something completely irrelevant. You can't pretend to want people to be civil and on topic if you're going to lock into other games they like to shoot down an opinion they have.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes