BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
So, I seem to be unable to save anymore. Whenever I try to save it simply doesn't create a save file, and when I try to overwrite an older save, it instantly deletes that one. I've started fresh with a new game, so the issue isn't that it's a save from an older version. Does anyone have a solution for this?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
idk when i reach a certain stage in the game at more or less 70 morality the saves stop working and i can't save anymore, my save stopped working right after i had the scene where you take Melvin home and have sex with him on the bed

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
I love this game, but unfortunately saving is bugged. I can't play it because after day 10 or so saving won't work.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
You can unlock them all in the room at the bottom of the gallery, the code you need to enter is 84134956
The problem is he can't. I tried to unlock new scene too, but this isn't work. So i ask for save files too. I tried with new game and with diffrent options but cheat room unlock only old scenes.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
hmmm.. this time patch is a bit of a let down.... too short and nothing good all in all, hope they do it better on the next ver.
I liked it but I'm used to having much more hentai and less story for this game. At least now we'll have the strip club and the office jobs which I've been dying to play since day 1.

I guess this patch was a necessary segway and the hospital/family/sato scenes were amazing as usual. Liked the hospital one a lot more than I thought I would. Didn't care for Clarke or Adriana's friends and the cameo was cool but I'd much rather see the scene from the girl's perspective.

Still, not even mad. I'm sure next patch will go back to the usual sex fest and at least the scenes will have a backstory.

I can't help but wonder why they chose to refer to Japan as Nippon instead.
They already answered that somewhere. They don't want to refer real people or places.

Reactions: stormweed
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes